𝒸𝒽. 𝟢𝟣𝟢 -- 𝒶 𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

That is most definitely not a Linhiana photo!

                                                               ***

Biana's POV

"Sophie!" Biana called. "We're done you can come in!" No response. "Sophie!" Linh tried, louder. Still no response. "That's weird she should be able to hear even if she's a few rooms away." Biana frowned. "Hmm, I could try hail her?" Linh suggested. "Good ide-" Biana cut herself off. "Great! She doesn't have her imparter with her! I took out your imparters from your clothes and I was going to give them to you guys when we were done." Linh sighed. "Well I guess we're stuck finding her." "Yep! Lets go." The two girls made their way out of the room and looked around for Sophie. No one. "Seriously! Where's Sophie?" "I don't know!" "Guess we really are stuck finding her." "Well," Linh started, "We could spilt up- that way we would cover more ground and we have our imparters-" She was cut off by a blinding flash of light. "What was that?" Biana asked. "I have no idea." Linh answered, moving closer to Biana. "Think it could be Sophie?" Biana wondered. "Not sure, Sophie couldn't have made that flash of light. And she would be able to hear us if she was there." Biana nodded her agreement. "I think we should just search for her," Biana decided. "We have our imparters with us, just incase." "Mhm" Linh agreed. "I have a bad feeling about this," Biana said. "Same, but if something did happen, Sophie would need us." Linh reminded her. "You're right, we should also get started," Linh nodded. "I'll go left, you go right." "Ok, and meet back here when we're done?" "Yep... well, see you later" "Bye!" Biana sped down the right corridor, skidding to a halt when she had the decision to go either down the stairs, or to continue along the corridor. But just when she was about to make the choice of continuing along the corridor, an image flashed into her mind, so sharp and clear it might have been a photo that someone took. Sophie was creeping down the stairs, following a flare of white light that had caught her attention. Biana focused on the image, realizing it was the exact same stairs she was standing in front of. So Sophie had seen it too! Biana thought. But then what had made the flash of light? "Sophie?" Biana called. She raced down the stairs, entering a glittering hall that barely had any furniture. She recognized it at once: The Vacker household hall. It was just a name that Biana had given it when the room was shown to her by her dad. When the whole Vacker family gathered together every 10000 years, (I'm making this up xD) they would dine together in this hall with a veryyyyyyyy large table (that would be conjured into the hall by the conjurers) and everyone would make and bring lot's of food and deserts. Biana had never been to one of the 'feasts' before as she was only 15 and the most recent one took place a few centuries before she was born, but she would love to try all the different foods and meet other Vacker's- though it felt a bit weird having to dine with ALL her ancestors. But... Why would there be random flashes of light in this hall then? Another flash sent her spinning around but there was nothing or no one else other than her in the room. Biana had a weird sensation, like there was someone sneaking up on her, ready to attack when she- Biana shut the thought down, not ready to creep herself out with random scenarios that might not even be scenarios at all, just strange stories that her head was making up because of the eerie silence. Right. It was quiet. Too quiet. Biana cleared her head, trying to think as she calmed herself down. She felt around her poofy gown for something that might distract her and give her an idea of what to do. Biana's hand landed on something hard and she dug it out of the hidden pocket, smiling when she saw what it was. Her imparter. Biana opened her mouth to tell the imparter 'Hail Linh' when a hand appeared out of no where and snatched the imparter right out of her clutches. Biana shrieked as someone kicked her from behind, making her slip on her long gown. Her heels did a good job twisting their way off her feet as she fell, making her cry out in pain when someone dragged her by her ankle across an invisible barrier. Or maybe not dragged across an invisible barrier. Just... dragged into the sight of Vespera, Gethen, Ruy, and Gisela, standing around her holding an obscurer... with a tied up and sedated Sophie.