5: 'Awkward'

Knockout and Breakdown entered as if they were racing. If they were racing, Knockout won. They quickly slowed once they spotted Optimus.

"Ahhh?" Knockout started.

"It's alright, we've explained." Megatron said and stepped forward.

Then Optimus realized a burning question within him. He glanced over to Soundwave who was closest to him.

Soundwave noticed his glance and grew uneasy- now that Megatron was otherwise engaged. He shuffled nervously.

"How do I get back?" Optimus asked.

Soundwave let off a 'hmm'. "Since you arrived here due to a ground bridge malfunction, maybe we could send you back via ground bridge." He suggested, rather quietly, not wanting to talk over Megatron.

Optimus studied him silently.

"Which we could do!" Soundwave said hurriedly as if he expected Optimus to attack him.

"Apologies, this is all very confusing." He said as he shook his helm.

"Tell me about it." Soundwave muttered.

Then Miko stepped out of Breakdown. "Oh you have some nerve!" She started and steamrolled towards Optimus, staring up at him with furious eyes.

Optimus hesitantly looked over to Soundwave, or to where he had been, he was gone. Oh Primus.

"Miko!" Breakdown started and tried to grab her.

"If you think-" She was cut of when Megatron placed a ped before her. "What gives? This Jerk-"

"Is not the one you're familiar with." Megatron finished.

Optimus was silently grateful, he was still trying to figure out how he would have defused the situation. Probably not as effectively.

"Huh?" Miko started as Jack and Raf stepped out of Knockout.

Optimus sunk into a corner, hoping the shadow would hide him. But that probably would have looked creepy. It seemed to have worked a bit, well, they were too focused on Megatron's explanations anyway.

"Parallel dimensions huh?" Knockout started and looked over to him, "What am I like?" He asked.

Optimus had no clue what to say, "Uh..." He did want to sound rude, even if it wasn't really this Knockout. "Stylistic." Shit, now it sounded like he had a crush on him, "But vain and egotistical-" Now there where to many negative, "Same paint, well maintained-"

"And that's what I wanted to hear." Knockout said with a grin, "See, I'm absolutely bedazzling in every universe."

"Well I wouldn't say every-" Breakdown started. "What am I like?"

Optimus hated the attention.

"What am I like?" Came a high pitched voice, which seemed to have come out of nowhere. Just Starscream.

Well, for him Optimus could find the words.

"Ruthless, cruel, conniving, selfish, cunning, traitorous, and above all arrogant-" Optimus started listing.

"TRAITOROUS! HOW DARE YOU-" Starscream started.

"Dramatic." Optimus added.

He scoffed.

"I just love how you didn't question the rest." Knockout said.

"How the fr-"

"Language." Megatron cut of with a grumble.

"-Am I traitorous?" Starscream screamed.

Optimus looked around as this were a joke, it wasn't. "Well, you try to overthrow Megatron every other day-"