Crushed

Warning: Rape & Heavy Drug Use

—————————

"Billie what exactly are we doing right now?" I ask.

"I need you to teach me how to flirt." She says.

"So you needed me to come to your house? I could've helped you through texting." I respond sitting on her bed.

"That's not gonna work the same." She says.

"Pirate if you wanted to kiss me again then just tell me that. You don't have to act like you need me to teach you how to flirt. I'm sure those hypnotizing blue eyes do majority of the work for you." I laugh jokingly.

Her face turns a dark red and she beings to stumble over her words. "That's not...how did you.....damn you Y/N. How'd you know?"

"Holy shit, I was just joking. Are you serious right now?" I ask, a little taken back.

"This isn't a joke Y/N. Ever since that kiss, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I've been wanting to do it again." Billie responds.

"You do know that I'm in a relationship with Ariana, right?" I ask.

"That didn't matter when you kissed me in the janitors closet." She quickly snaps.

"I was helping you out. I had no clue that you had a crush on me." I defend myself.

"A crush? I don't have a crush on you. I just liked kissing you and I couldn't stop thinking about you or the kiss." She says.

"Sounds like a damn crush to me. You know I can't kiss you again. Ariana will literally kill me. You don't wanna see her when she's angry. She may look innocent but she's so damn evil." I say trying to prove a point.

"You two haven't looked okay for awhile now. It's painfully awkward in Italian. I thought y'all were over." Billie says sadly.

I start to speak but get cut off by the dinging sound of my phone. I quickly frown but cover it up as I read the message.

ari🤍- gonna have to reschedule, Mac said he needed me tonight and that it was important

Me- 😒

ari🤍- pls don't be upset

Read 2:37 P.M

ari🤍- seriously gonna leave me on read?

ari🤍- you know I wouldn't do this if it wasn't important

Read 2:45 P.M

ari🤍- I love you

Read 2:48 P.M

I froze. I quickly forgot about Billie although she was directly in front of me. I wasn't ready to say it back. I'm not even sure if she meant it. That could be her way to make me not upset and just crawl back into her arms. It wouldn't work.

We may have made up and worked some things out but it's still not the same. She still puts Malcom before me. I know his intentions. The few times I did hang out around him it was evident that he's into Ariana. For her sake, I've been trying to be civil about it.

Ariana doesn't necessarily turn him down either though. She laughed at his attempts as if it was joke but to me it felt like she enjoyed them. I like Ariana and love being with her but lately things haven't worked out.

I angrily toss my phone on the ground. For the past month it's been Ariana and Mac. Ariana and Y/N was something that was just slowly fading away. I just didn't fully know it at the time.