Billie's Party

Billie is so fucking fine. She can step on me and I'd tell her to do it again. Ima simp for Billie.

Anyways moving on.......

_____________________

Wednesday

"Nah, you gotta finish playing me the album. What are you naming it anyway?" I asked Ariana as we walked into school together.

"I'm torn between Daydreamin' and Yours Truly." She answers.

"I like Yours Truly." I respond.

"Yours Truly it is." She says as we approach the group.

"Oh the lovebirds have finally arrived." Dinah says.

"First off shut yo ass up. Secondly we would've been here if she didn't beg me to get her Starbucks." I reply.

"Girl you need therapy. You have an addiction." Normani says.

"I've been trying to tell her this since we were nine. She'll never listen." Courtney sighs.

"Y/N, Ari, I've been looking for you two all morning." Billie says, walking up to us.

"Girls this is Billie. Billie this is Dinah, Lauren, Ally, Normani, Camila, Kehlani, Nicki, Courtney, and Liz." I say and point at each girl.

"Nice to meet you all. I came to tell you two that the location for tonight has changed but you know I couldn't find you fuckers." She says.

"Sounds like a good reason for us to have each other's phone number." I respond.

"Y/N, babe, if you wanted my number then that's all you had to say." Billie flirts jokingly.

"O'Connell you should know better than to flirt with me. I thrive off of that." I say and wink at her playfully.

"She ain't joking either. Just ask Ariana she'll tell you." Lani chuckles.

"Watch it Kehl." Ariana says giving the semi tatted girl a warning.

I take Billie's phone and put my number in it, Ariana doing the same.

"Now you can text me the new location." I respond.

"Alright I'll catch you two later." She says and walks away.

"She's hot." Lauren says, watching Billie as she left.

"Five, four, three, two, and one." I countdown waiting for Camila to snap.

"SHE'S WHAT?" Mila screams.

"We're about witness another Camren argument." Kehlani says.

Camila rushes off with Lauren chasing her. Lauren will never learn.

"They don't get tired of fighting?" Nicki asks.

"Nope." The rest of us answer.

"Dinah go save your ship. You are the captain aren't you?" Ally says.

"Yeah I am but they got this. The last time I intervened Camila threw a banana at my forehead." Dinah answers.

I let out a light giggle at the thought of Mila throwing a banana at DJ, knowing that Dinah probably retaliated with a poly beat down.

"Not sure what you're laughing for cause when Vic gets back you're getting much worse than a banana thrown at you." Liz says.

"I didn't even do anything." I respond.

"I still ship you two so at least I'm on your side here." Courtney says.

"Court, please shut the hell up." Nicki says.