He tried to focus and noticed how she moved. She wanted more, just like as in his dreams, just like him...He was amazed and forgot for a moment about where they were, as he caressed her insides and met her small sexual movements, demanding him to get deeper into her. With only a finger he could feel how tight she was, and he imagined how much tighter she would be when...he growled and withdrew his hand. When what..? Damn her, fuck! He was far too excited already, and when Emre asked him if he was okey, he mumbled out something and quickly got himself face down on the sunbed beside Sanem to hide his hard on away. When he finally dared to look at her, he saw her face. Her eyes were closed but she had a sweet smile on her lips and a smug expression on her face. Had she played him a trick..? Damn her! But...if yes, why? To have something to use against him..? He swallowed and promised himself that this would not happen again! (At least not today...)

BAD GIRL'S POV...

Sanem knew she had gone too far. But even before she had seen him get out of the pool...mmm, she remembered how she had touched him in the kitchen last night and wanted to touch him again. She quickly got her sunglasses on and tried to act as if she ignored him. Oh. My. How was she supposed to be able to ignore this...this...greek Adonis..?

Hakan offered himself to put some sunscreen on her back and sat down beside her

Hakan offered himself to put some sunscreen on her back and sat down beside her. Suddenly they got splattered with some cold water and she squealed out. A few seconds later Can sat there with the bottle in his hand, ready to put the cream on her back since he quickly had dismissed Hakan. Woah. She asked him in a moody way if he actually was going to put the cream on or not; she wasn't ready for this, but decided to act as cool as she could. She saw him heat the cream up for her and got problems to keep a smile away. How sweet could he be..?
To finally feel his so sexy and so beautiful hands on her warm skin sent an electric shock to her core. Two years back she had watched him all the time during those few days they had spent together before he had fled, and she had engraved everything about him in her mind. She was amazed about what he was able to make her feel, as she had been angry with him and also very disappointed for the last two years, and still was. Now she gasped when she noticed how her sex clenched for him and how she automatically tried to get his hand closer down there, by inviting him to caress her ass. And he did. She started to pant in silence and couldn't stop. She wanted more. She asked herself what the fuck she was doing but it didn't stop her. She needed him to touch her. There. She raised her ass a tiny bit and...oh...my! She managed not to sob out when his fingertips reached her wetness from behind. Two seconds later she was amazed by the feeling of his middle finger inside her and how he slowly started to move it. She wanted more, much more and couldn't be still, so she met his finger with small movements and tried to get him deeper inside her. She was sure that he could make her come like this, but then it suddenly ended and she groaned. He had withdrawn his hand and she noticed how he growled and quickly laid down on the sunbed beside her when Emre had asked him if he was okey. She tried to calm down and couldn't get rid of that smile on her face. At least there still seemed to exist a 'special bond' between them, even if it had changed slightly, or...a bit. Some. Or even a lot. To her it was clear that he wanted her sexually, just like she wanted him, otherwise he wouldn't have done what he just did. She gave him a quick peek. So beautiful..! Okey that she had been a bad girl, but...she swallowed and promised herself that this would definitely happen again! (If today, even better...)