Chapter 8

Brie woke up with the sunshine, shining on her face

Brie woke up with the sunshine, shining on her face. Bella was staying at the Cullen's last night and Charlie was working so she had the place to herself. She stretched as she sat up on her bed. Today was the day. She couldn't help but feel nervous about what is doing to happen. People could get hurt, people could die, well people will die. She just felt a knot in her stomach that something bad is going to happen but she couldn't put her finger on it. Her thoughts wandered off to the day Paul imprinted on her. Before meeting Paul she heard stories about how he had a bad temper and how rude and careless he could be but she never seen that side of him. The more time that Brie spent with him, the sweeter he got. They never had put any labels on things, she just assumed that she was his, and he was hers. But would they ever have that chat? Would they ever have that chat if anything was to happen.

Paul's wolf was seen outside the Swan residence, standing at the end of the woods looking in. He could see Brie getting out bed. Was she alone? Where was Bella? His guess was at the blood suckers house. Why would they leave her alone in the house when there had been an intruder in the house before. He knows they are after Bella but they could still place harm on Brie, use her as leverage to get what they want. He couldn't let that happen.

Brie was brushing her teeth when she heard a thud coming in from inside her room. She quickly spat the toothpaste out and put her tooth brush in the holder before she began to investigate. She looked around to see if there was anything she could use incase something was to happen. All she found was a few shampoo bottles, what she meant to do with that? Wash them to death? She thought she would take her chances without anything until she found a taser she found in the draw that Charlie must of left sitting. She grabbed it before walking out the bath, the door was half shut which she found weird cause she left the door fully open, she pushed the door slightly and took a quick peak, she couldn't see anyone. She sighed as she walked into the room and threw the taser on the bed. Just as she threw the taser she heard the door close slightly. A pair of arms wrapped around her as she screamed and started to struggle against them, kicking and fighting against the person.

"Hey, hey calm down" she recognised the voice as she stopped fighting and pulled away to see Paul standing in front of her.

"Jesus Paul" she blew out, trying to calm herself down "What the fuck you doing? Creeping up on me like that?" She said hitting his chest slightly.

"Am I not allowed to see my girl whenever I want?" He questions as he pulls at hem of her top, tugging at it which pulls her closer to him.

"Well next time, try not give me a heart attack. Or you'll be the death of me" she warned as she cupped his face and gave him a peck "What are you doing here anyways? Shouldn't you's been getting ready for today?"

He touches her face before pushing her hair back behind her ear "Just wanted to spend time with you until the time comes to get ready. I'll be thinking about you today"

She grabs his hand "You really shouldn't. I don't want to be the one distracting you. You need to be on top of your game. Your dealing with newborns here, you haven't dealt with them before. They are a lot stronger than..."