Chapter 19

Brie and Paul were at the Cullens

Brie and Paul were at the Cullens. Brie was sitting in the living room with Renesme in her arms. She was growing quicker as the days go on. She was a lot bigger than before the first time Brie held her. She no longer could cradle her in her arms but she was sat up straight on Brie's lap, with Brie's chest supporting her head. Paul was with Jacob at the doorway of the living room.

"How do you think Bella is going to react when she finds out about the imprint?" Paul asks as he could see Jacob's face falling as he knew he would have to tell Bella eventually.

"She'll probably punch me again. This time it wont be her hand that breaks. It will be my face" Paul chuckles at Jacob.

"Yeah your not wrong there. I'm not envious of your predicament. I am glad mines is just plain sailing" Paul looks over at Brie who is talking to Rosalie as Renesmee sits on her lap, looking up at Brie. "Least one thing comes out of this"

"Which is?" Jacob looks at him.

"Don't need to listen to you whinge and watch you mope about Bella anymore" Paul grins at him.

"No" Jacob smiles "Just about Bella keeping me away from Renesme when she finds out about the imprint"

Oh fuck. Paul didn't think about that "Looking forward to it" Paul rolls his eyes at him. Paul hears Bella and Edward outside, they must be back their hunt. If Paul heard them then Jacob would have too. Which he did cause he left the room to go meet them outside. 

Bella sees Jacob walking out of the house and coming towards them "You're still here"

"So are you. I didn't expect you to seem so you" Bella smiles "Except for the creepy eyes"

As Jacob starts getting closer "I would keep my distance for now" Bella warned as she puts her arms out to keep some distance between them.

"It's safer for the baby to see how you do with me first" Jacob explains.

Bella raises her eyebrow "Since when do you care about Renesmee?"

Jacob and Edward look at each other, knowing that Bella doesn't know that Jacob has imprinted on Renesmee "All right. Take a whiff"

Bella steps closer and takes a sniff "Well, I can see what everyone's been talking about" Jacob smiles "Jake, you really do stink"

Edward and Jacob laugh "Want to come meet our daughter?"

Jacob runs ahead into the house as Bella and Edward make their way into the house. As Bella and Edward walk into the house, the whole family along with Paul are there with Renesmee, they turn to face Bella.

"Welcome back" Paul says as they share a smile as she walks further into the room.

"Welcome to the family" Esme smiles.

"Someone's been waiting to meet you"

"Brie" Brie was still holding Renesmee, she turns to face them, Bella finally sees Renesmee who looks a few months old, Brie hands over Renesmee to Bella and Renesmee tenderly touches Bella's face, Bella starts seeing image of herself when she gave birth to Renesmee