Chapter 4

*smut in this chapter*

Paul walked up to Emily's house, he got the door when he stopped when he heard her laughing along with Jacob. He looked in as their backs were facing him. For some reason he felt unsure what to do and it made him nervous. It wasn't normal for him to feel unsecure, not to know how to pursue a woman. He was used to screwing around with different women over the years but he knew he would have to approach her differently. She definitely wasn't like the other women he had screwed around with. But Paul knew he wanted her. He fucking wanted her and he knew she was the woman he had to have. The thought of her under him while he was claiming her made his bulge get harder and bigger at the thought. He couldn't go talk to her when he was in this state. He walked back to fire and sat down next to Jared. Bella noticed him walking over and she also noticed the bulge as she was eye level when he walked passed. She started sniggering, getting Paul's attention "Went well then?"

"Didn't even get close" Paul said taking a swig of his beer.

"Where are they anyways?" Bella said looking towards Emily's door.

"Heard them laughing thats about it" Paul shrugged trying to think of anything else to get Brie off his mind.

Jacob and Brie make their appearance back to the campfire "What took you's so long?" Seth said as Paul tried to not make any eye contact with either of them.

"Went to get a drink and then we started talking about the old times" Brie said as she looks at Bella and whispers "Where's the bathroom?"

"Back in the house where you just were but up the stairs first door on your right" Bella says directing Brie to the bathroom, she thanks her as she hands her cup before heading back towards the house. Paul watches her as she sways her hips from side to side. Fuck, he thought. When he saw that she was out of sight he got up from the log he was on and went into the house.

"You know he's imprinted right?" Jared said to the boys and Bella after he saw Paul out of earshot.

"Yeah he told me while Jake and her where getting a drink from inside" Bella says as the boys watch her.

"Thank god I explained imprinting to her the other day then. Makes this situation a little easier" Jacob explains while taking a sip of his beer.

"Does it though? This is Paul we are talking about. He doesn't do love. He screws about every week with a different girl." Seth says "This is going to get ugly and Brie is going to be the one who gets heart broken"

"Imprinting is different Seth. You'll find out soon enough what its like. I was like Paul before I met Kim and look at me now. She's the only girl in the world to me. Yeah there's good looking girls that I would of fancied back then but I don't even batter an eyelid when it comes to other girls" Jared explained.

"Well he better not fuck things up. Or I will personally come after him" Bella threatened as everyone around the fire looked gob smacked hearing shy little Bella curse, let alone make threats.