24. Stylist Unlocked

"OH MY GOD! YSABEL, I FUCKING LOVE YOU

"OH MY GOD! YSABEL, I FUCKING LOVE YOU." Oh shit! Ignoring the fact that I just cursed in front of a 4 year old who didn't seem to be fazed by the cursing, I ran towards her and tightly hugged her for the work she had just done.

This child is totally gonna make me proud.

Why, you ask? Well because I was now standing in front of my mighty Swedish assassin and also my mighty Russian guard whose faces were filled with tons of makeup and their hair....their hair was clipped with thousands of clips. Gurrrrlll....I'm so fucking proud!

What a fucking masterpiece.

Deciding that the view in front of me was worth leaking in the media, I very quickly took out my phone and clicked a picture of them before they could react. They looked at me with shock and rage filled eyes before I decided to run to save my life.

"KOM TILLBAKA!" (COME BACK HERE!) Akim shouted in Swedish before he started running behind me whereas Ruslan just decided to watch the show.

Or maybe because he didn't have the balls to scold his 'Koroleva'. Yeah, totally that!

Wait a second! I stopped running and took out my dagger from my bra before pointing it towards Akim who had now stopped and gulped...very loudly.

"Har du glömt vem fan är din chef?" (Have you forgotten who the hell your boss is?) I raise my eyebrow and he looks at me with a weird face. Wait, is this dickhead gonna cry?

"Aww... don't cry, Syndare!" (Sinner) I quickly lower the dagger and hug him tightly but this fucker has some other plans.

"Ha! Always works like a charm." He now points my own fucking dagger at me which he had taken from me...actually, which he had stolen from me. I give him a blunt look which made him lower the dagger as well as his head.

"I'm always gonna have power, you motherfucker." I flick his forehead making him groan and rub his forehead as I turn my attention towards the two morons. Ysabel was still busy painting Ruslan's face with makeup who was looking at something with admiration. I followed his gaze and found out another member in the bedroom. Wait, when did she come?!

Yuri was sitting on the bed trying very hard to suppress her laughter while also looking at Ruslan who was shamelessly looking at her with doey eyes. Fucking hell, find a room!! There are singles over here!

Ruslan whispers something in Ysabel's ears as she giggles and runs away to torture more stuff animals. This girl is gonna make me bankrupt if she keeps destroying her stuffies!

Ruslan walks to Yuri and starts talking with her in a hushed manner while Akim exits the washroom with a very clear face. I chuckle looking at his now clear face, remembering the time it was filled with makeup. The makeup was indeed childish, it was inspired by the cartoons I guess. Could be, these both are real life cartoons.