Greetings!

Want to know me?

No?!💔

Whatever!

Hiya my crazy bitches, the name's crazy ass hoe...just kidding. I'm Aarzoo and I'm a very troubled teenager!

Wait...aren't all?

Don't be bothered by my Inner Self. Where was I? Yeah, I told you my name and my status. My age is something that is irrelevant to you and my location is this precious earth. Born from my mother's womb..duh...I was sent on earth by Lucifer to create nothing but chaos.

You're doing a good job, babe!

Shut the fuck up, IS. My one true love are my books because no actor is capable of being handsome in these eyes, so, I find love in fictions. Plus I get a lot of 'Chaos' inspo from the books. Gotta do the job!

Wattpad is filled with such books but my eyes have been held on only genre and that is, The Fucking Mafia Filled With Hot, Very Hot Italian Men. I still have high hopes that one day Google will show some drool worthy Italian Mafia men instead of old pigs when I search 'Italian Mafia Men'.

'This Fire' is the first ever book I'm writing and it's based on the infamous mafia and the damned love. My reading list's filled with mafiaxromance books, so, why not write one, right?

Feel free to drop any kind of comments and by 'any kind', I really fucking mean any kind. It can be hate, love, requests, commands or changes, so, just type it away. I assure you, I won't feel bad for the hate I'll receive because it doesn't affect me, I've gotten many hate comments but this mind of mine has a fucking shield, I guess.

Please do not copy my fucking work, it takes a lot of fucking time to make it. We writers have to do research, find the right vocabulary, make it comfortable to the readers, correct the sentences, and what do we get in return? Comments from some kind people that you're work is being posted somewhere else by somebody other than you, so please do not copy my work, or anybody else's work. Trust me, if you do just the opposite of what I wrote, I'll make sure to raise hell upon you. (God, I really am in a Mafia mood!)

I'm very sorry to the people who feel the content is not pleasing, trust me it was unintentional. I'm also sorry to the atheists, religious, the LGBTQ community and many more, who got offended by some of the contents in the book.

I'm a beginner so you might find mistakes but I'll try my very best to edit and recheck after writing. Also, where I live, we follow british english, so, there might be different spellings of words than you know and I'm again very sorry for that.

I'll make sure to not give y'all any types of warnings because if I do, then the suspense just poofs away and to those who are looking forward to smut/sex scenes, yes, they will be there. How can I leave a book without any smut/sex?! There will also be swearing and, shit, I just realised that I sweared a few times in the the author's note but nevermind. Those who are not in favour of the swearing can feel very, very free to leave the book, I won't mind, pwomise?

I have also decided not to give ya'll specific faces of the characters but I'll be giving the aesthetics so that you can match with the vibe. I believe the faces is where your imagination works and by giving the aesthetics I'm helping you with your imagination but let me know if you want the faces. There will also be pictures because, why not? They have been downloaded from multiple sites, mainly pinterest cause that app gives me all the shit I need.

Also I'm a little obssessed with the exclamation mark, like my fingers just tend to go the mark when they feel like, so, I'm sorry for using a lot of exclamation marks.

This story will also contain a lot of other languages and for you to get the feel, I'll be using various languages in their original form and don't worry, I will make sure to add translations right after the word or the sentence because I've seen people struggle when it comes to the position of the translations. I'm not at all fluent in the languages I'll be using, so, Google will be the saviour and I know they are very wrong but I have no other option. I am sincerely sorry to whom I've offended by writing the language wrong.

For time jump, I'll be using a spider emoji because they fucking jump a very longass distance. (🕷️)

Disclaimer: No animals were harmed...okay, okay. Some animals were harmed during the writing of this book. Mainly stuff toys!

Lastly, those who feel like that my content has been taken from somewhere, then keep feeling that and if you wanna make a comment on that issue, feel fucking free because like I said hatred is a part of our lives! Also, I'll admit I have taken a lot of inspiration from the books I've read on Wattpad.

This book is dedicated to that hoe who has been missing from the day I was born or in other words, this book is dedicated to no one. Life!

Thank you for bearing with the essay and have a mind-boggling day!

❤️

UPDATE: I cannot believe I used to be this cringe :(