15. Worst Nightmare

I don't know after how many fucking hours of mind torture, I finally reached home

I don't know after how many fucking hours of mind torture, I finally reached home. My phone was filled with missed calls of every-fucking-one, so, I did what I do best, destroy. I was filled with rage. The only emotion I was capable of showing at the moment, so, I again did what I do best, destroy but this time not a puny phone but a Mafia. The Mafia which still had a heir, alive, and that heir was going to be their doom but also their revival.

I had asked Akim to dig all up on the Spanish Mafia and he did, making my next stop, the warehouse. No one dared to talk to me when I reached the warehouse, they could see the rage in my eyes, body, and face. Getting impatient in my office while also tapping my feet, Akim came in with a huge file in his hand.

"I ain't gonna read a big fucking file, Akim." I snarled at him making him flinch but he kept his head low.

"Have you read it?" I asked getting 'yes koroleva' (Queen) in response.

"Who's the leader?"

"Ruben Valdez" Akim replied to my question.

"Previous leader?"

"Alvaro Valdez"

"Relation to the current?" I asked once again now having eye contact with Akim.

"Alvaro's brother." He answered back. Oooh, my uncle.

"Where is Ruben right now?"

"At his main base in Barcelona." How does he have so much information on a fucking Mafia leader?

"How do you know so much, Akim?" I cocked up my eyebrow with serious face which kind of scared him.

"We have some men in the Spanish Mafia, koroleva, (queen) moreover he doesn't have a very high profile security." So they are not in the real game yet. This should be easy.

"When did I send my men to be a mole of the Spanish Mafia?" I asked once again. Its raining questions.

"We have our people in every Mafia, ma'am, it was your first order when you became the boss, koroleva." (Queen) He said taking me back to first day I ordered the Mafia.

"How many are there in the Italian Mafia?" I asked. I don't want my people near that Mafia.

"5, koroleva." (Queen) 5 is a lot, let's reduce, eh?

"Do it 1, I don't want my people dying." I ordered and left the room before once again giving him an order.

"Tell every fucking person in the warehouse to gather in the meeting room in 10." I left the room and went to the empty meeting room.

After 11 minutes everybody came in, some main members sitting on the chair whereas the others stood. Almost 100 people were in the room, and they were enough to overtake a Mafia but first they need to be taught about time management. A new guy, maybe in his thirties was eyeing me up and down, look who called for death. Within a second I took out my gun from my holster and shot the man dead in the forehead.