Chapter 13

Namjoon told all about Jin's past where he struggled so hard to choose between his own father and Arin .Both were precious to him.When he got the news of his father's death he was completely broken.He had fell into a mental trauma where it was difficult to escape from.He just didn't know what he did that day. He let all the anger and rage upon Arin unwillingly.He had to diagnose for his depression.His life was like a dark void.He couldn't see anything ahead.He built a shell around him and didn't let anyone to come to him.Namjoon was beside him all those years seeing him struggling with the pain and mental torture that life gave him.
Jimin felt guilty for judging his best friend without knowing how hard he lived those years. Arin was all left with tears and a heavy guilt on her heart. She clenched her fists. Her breath felt heavier and heavier.

She left the place to find Jin. She need to talk to him right now. All these years she thought she was the victim.But Jin is the one who was struggling with all those feelings of hate and love.

The rain started getting harder and harder. She didn't care. She just ran.

-𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 -
The thunder clapped so sudden.Chills ran down her spine.The clock in the restaurant says 10:15 pm.She was waiting for Jin,for straight 3 hours.
"It's too late. He's still not here." She feared, she feared something might have happened.He isn't picking up the call. She decided to go and find Seokjin.She ran out snatching her bag.The rain hit her like it hated her. She saw a silhouette standing in front her. It was dark,the rain drops tried to stop her from recognizing that he was Seokjin who held a flower bouquet down.
Her feet moved forward to him with worry, "Seokjin.Is this you?". " What happened ? You okay".
His eyes were filled with tears, she could see it even in the rain on the dark foothpath.He looked like he's shattered into thousands of pieces.She hold his face "What's wrong ? Tell me it's making me worry."
He started crying even more. He hugged her so tight and let all his pain that felt heavy to her. She felt like carrying all his sadness and pain whatever he's going through right now. "It's okay, Its okay, gwenchana. Don't hurt yourself." She stroke his hair while hugging him. He cried his heart out. He cried even more.
Then he suddenly pushed her away from him. He threwed the bouquet of flowers.He hold her arms tight in fury.She found that love in his eyes were lost.He emit a rage-filled look.She was scared.He said, "It was all because of you." His voice was so hard, she felt like hatred came out of from him. "Seokjin-aah,what are you talking about ?" She held his face and asked him.
"It was all because of you...- I hate you."He pushed her away. He screamed in the dark, "I hate you to death.. I hate yo-" He broke down and fell on his knees, crying so hard.

Those words felt like it stabbed straight through her heart.Her eyes started filling with tears. "Wha- what did you say" ?? Her voice trembled as she said."Is this yo-u, Seokjin-aah ?", she denied to believe it was him."My Seokjin, Kim Seok-jin ?"

"I hate you, just get out of my eyes. " He yelled so loud.She felt like he was a stranger.
"Fine.I'll go,.. in that manner...this is our last meeting.Goodbye Kim Seokjin."
Pain ran through her veins. She left with a heavy heart. She thought she was going to have a new and beautiful life. She thought Seokjin was going to confess her about his feelings. But all he said was that he hate her.
                           - flashback ends -

                       _______________________________