Chapter 10

[ After a month ]

It was October 13, Jimin's birthday..

His birthday party.
𝘑𝘜𝘕𝘎𝘒𝘖𝘖𝘒 - Hyung, do you know you just got older.
𝘏𝘖𝘚𝘌𝘖𝘒 - Yaah, don't tell like that.. (Defending Jimin) Our Jiminee still have girls around him.. Even if he got older.
𝘑𝘐𝘔𝘐𝘕 - Hyung !!! *he said pouting.
( Koreans ( especially man to man) call 'Hyung to a man who is older than him. )
𝘠𝘖𝘖𝘕𝘎𝘐 - I can't see Jin hyung ? Where's he ? I missed him a lot ya. 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘴.
𝘑𝘐𝘔𝘐𝘕 - And me ? 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴.
𝘠𝘖𝘖𝘕𝘎𝘐 - You too my boy. 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯'𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬.
𝘕𝘈𝘔𝘑𝘖𝘖𝘕- I guess he got his girl back. I wonder how he is doing ?
𝘑𝘜𝘕𝘎𝘒𝘖𝘖𝘒 - 𝘏𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥.
Hyung !! Is'nt he Kim Taeeehyunggg ....!!! 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮.The famous actor and singer.
𝘏𝘖𝘚𝘌𝘖𝘒 - Woah, he looks so handsome in real too.
𝘠𝘖𝘖𝘕𝘎𝘐 - Just like me, boys..
𝘕𝘈𝘔𝘑𝘖𝘖𝘕 - Like you ? 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘥.

𝘑𝘜𝘕𝘎𝘒𝘖𝘖𝘒 - But hyung what is he doing at your party ? Don't tell me you know him personally.
𝘑𝘐𝘔𝘐𝘕 - What if I do !? He is my classmate and a friend. Hes close to Kim Arin.
𝘑𝘜𝘕𝘎𝘒𝘖𝘖𝘒 - Woah, you're so expensive. Wait ! Kim - Arin. Jin hyung's girlfriend !! Is she here, then Jin hyung must be here.
𝘑𝘐𝘔𝘐𝘕 - Aishhh ! You dumbhead you don't know anything. 𝘏𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘑𝘜𝘕𝘎𝘒𝘖𝘖𝘒'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥. Things didn't work out between them. They were never together.
𝘑𝘜𝘕𝘎𝘒𝘖𝘖𝘒 -What ? I heard they're dating.
𝘑𝘐𝘔𝘐𝘕 - They were going to but they didn't. Even I don't know what happened that day. That jerk just love to play secret games. I asked him so many times but he didn't unlock his "secret's treasure box".Come on I'm his best friend at least he could've talked to me. I didn't bother to ask him about this anymore. Maybe he was getting hurt by these talks. I don't want to see him in pain. I'm okay with his secrets as long as he's happy.
𝘑𝘜𝘕𝘎𝘒𝘖𝘖𝘒 - I want to meet Arin.

Jungkook and Jimin came to me.
𝘑𝘜𝘕𝘎𝘒𝘖𝘖𝘒 - Kim Arin, OhWoo
𝘈𝘙𝘐𝘕 - Woah, JK you've grown up to be a muscle man. Omygawd.
𝘑𝘜𝘕𝘎𝘒𝘖𝘖𝘒 - And you've grown up to be such a beautiful lady.𝘏𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. Would you mind marrying me ?

Suddenly Jin came and hit Jungkook's hand "Yaah, you jerk.Ahahaha, you won't meet me." He grinned as he said holding his arms.He hugged him so tight and patted Jungkook's back out of jealousy."What the heck you think, you were doing you bastard".He whispered in Jk's ear."Don't you know she's mine"!?

JIMIN grabbed my hand and took me away from there.
Jungkook : "But hyung, she's not yours either." He said while teasing him.
Jin grabbed his collar."Yaah, I said she's mine.I'm gonna kill you."
Jungkook laughed :"Hahahaha, Hyung. I was just pulling your leg. "Hahahaha,just look at you all red. O my gawd. You love her that much !?" He scoffed as he laughed.
Jin got embrassed realising what he did.
Jungkook : Then why can't you get her.What's taking you so long to be with her ?