Chapter 3

"You're so cute, you know " Taehyung whispered in the middle of the lecture. Those words felt like some memories back then but I stopped myself so hard not to feel them.
"Um? Did you say something".I asked him.He came closer and leaned his head and whispered again. "I said you're too cute."
Ottokhe (what do I do?)"My head spunned .What did he just say. I just got a compliment from him.Soelma. My heart skipped a beat."Are you trying to flirt with me? " I said in a teasing tone looking toward the professor pretending to listen his lectures.
"No, I'm just saying tha fact" he smirked.
"You shouldn't flirt this way, you're a public figure you know. "I giggled."Oh woah, you know me !? " He asked eagerly and smiled. "No, I heard a lot about you from those girls who are going crazy over you out there.." I smiled as I teased him."Woah, how come you seem to have no interest in me like..." and then he leaned on his seat crossing his arms over his chest. " But you know I have never said a girl that she's cute, ever...and I mean it."He put him palm on his face and leaned on the table looking at me.The curve smile on my face faded as I listened those words.I looked away from him. Omo,what is he trying to pull right now. Stop it Kim Taehyung.You're making my heart flutter.I said on my head blushing over my crush's words.

Suddenly a voice came from the front seat. "Ya.stop talking..Just go out of the class if you have your couple talks."
It was Kim Seokjin. He said in an annoyed voice. The angel turned into a devil years ago.I never liked this side of Jin, when he goes as cold as ice.. His voice pulled those memories back..it stabbed me. I'm scared of his harsh words. It's like I got trauma since that day.My heart felt heavy again. This is wrong.
Tae :" Bro, easy.You shouldn't use words like that. "
Jin continued to give Tae a death glare and then he turned his head."What's with him "!? Taehyung whispered to me. I shook my head.

- 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 -

I saw a tall and lean figure standing in front of me .
I lifted my head up.
It was Jin who was standing with his hands on his pockets "You're so cute,you know ?" he said and then he left smiling. My eyes just widened with surprise over those words. I couldn't say anything but smile. My heart felt like exploding "What !?"I touched my cheeks it felt warm. Maybe it's turned red.Omo"