"So let's do that, Iida you have my vote." I lazily smiled holding a small thumbs up out.

The class looked at me.

"What? Im just saying, a leader has to be strong and have a decent sense of mind, modesty and brains are a big part of it. Though that's not all there is, it's a good ability to have when taking on a position that will involve YOUR state in class." I shrugged.

Mina squealed. "Oh Y/n, you're so cool! And right. Everyone take what she said to heart, Vote who you think would best fit that, and be honest!" Mina warned pointing to those she thought would vote themselves.

"Well we've only known eachother for around a week, how would we know who to trust?" Tsu butted in.

"True, and besides, everyone would just vote for themselves." Kirishima added.

"Most people will. But that means whoever does receive multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job." Iida said determined.

"Hmm, we could go up and have those who want to be a class rep explain their intentions, reasonings, and what they'd do slash (/) try to provide." I suggested.

"I mean I just thought of it off the top of my head, we could handle it some other way." I scoffed looking away, as a heavy silence rang throughout the classroom.

"Actually I think I have an idea who I want to vote, and it's not me." Denki said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Me as well." Tsu added in.

"Diddo!" Mina smirked.

The rest of the class chattered in agreement.

"Do whatever you guys want, just decide before my naps over." Aizawa groaned slipping to the ground in his yellow sleeping bag.

------------

Election Results

I ended up getting majority of the classes votes while Midoriya came in with 1, Iida 1, and Yaoyorozu 1.

I was a little shocked, I had made no effort in running.

I walked up to the front of the class as they ushered me up.

"Well, uhm, thank you? Everyone. I'm honored to have as many votes as I do." I flushed gesturing at the board, I had never been trusted or valued to this degree by peers or anyone for that matter.

It felt, good?

"But we have a three way tie between Yaoyorozu, Iida, and Midoriya for deputy. I say we do a new vote with these three. I still stand by my vote with Iida as earlier so I'll just put that out there." I mumbled, grabbing papers to pass out for people to vote.

Iida ended up with a few votes while Midoryia got majority. Yaoyorozu had 2, one from herself.

"Alright, Izuku wins." I said.

-------------

"Guys I'm kinda worried about the whole being tied in with Class Rep thing, I don't think I'm qualified." Izuku muttered.

"Same." I said raising my hands in defeat.

"I have commitment problems and impulse issues." I lightly laughed.

"Well sure you two are qualified" Uraraka assured us while happily munching on her rice.

"You'll be great" Iida muttered. A stern face front.

"Hm?" Izuku hummed.

"Your guys' courage and quick thinking under stress will help make you two worthy leaders. Not to mention the strength you both have demonstrated. Those are the reasons I voted for Y/n and you at least."