Colette's tears

On the side of the other Thea Sisters and their allies , all have felt that one of their own is in danger within the academy . This is why they all communicate to reassure each other . The anxiety rises when Colette is the only one who does not answer the calls of her comrades . They understood that their friend was in trouble . The one closest was Pamela , the mouselet arrived first at the place where Colette , Io and the Daimon are .

Pamela : Colette !

Io : Oh , are you FUCKING KIDDING ME !!

When she sees Io , she immediately pulls out her magic pen .

Pamela : Dynamic Pamela ! Let's-

Colette : Pam ! Our pens is not work , Apotre Jupiter broke them ! We can't transform anymore !

Pamela : God damned ! You're right !

Violet , followed by Nicky and Paulina arrived on the scene as well .

Nicky : You again , Io !

Io : More friends coming ! I'm so glad you're all here , Thea Sisters ! What a bad luck that you will not transform anymore , but , I admit that it is much better like that !

The Satelle Iuppiter snapped her finger and created a barrier to prevent the other allies from disturbing .

Io : Change them into a statue , Daimon !

The Daimon Octopus fires drops of black ink right at the four Thea Sisters . Paulina , Violet , Pamela and Nicky dodged . Until Paulina is the first to get sprayed . But this is not normal ink , in just a few seconds after being sprayed , Paulina change into ink statue .

Violet : Paulina ! Aaah !

Pamela : Violet !

Violet also receives ink from the Daimon all over her and in turn transforms into a statue . Only Nicky and Pam were left . The last two Thea Sisters dodged the ink , again , and again , and again . One of the tentacles grabbed Pamela by the neck and threw her violently straight to the barrier , the impact was so strong that the young girl lost consciousness .

Colette : Aaah !!

Nicky : Pam !

Distracted by her friend's loss of consciousness , Nicky was doused in ink . And she's not moving either .

Io : How satisfying !

The Jupiterian heard footsteps . It was none other than the Cardinal Elemental , the Vanilla Girls , Tanya , and Dina , who unfortunately all arrived too late to come to the help of Thea Sisters .

Shen: No way...

Dina : What happened ?!

Colette who witnessed this horrible scene with great shock , the shirt that contained the photos of her and Pamela for her homework slowly slips from her paw . The photos scatter on the floor . She felt powerless to help Pamela , Violet , Paulina and Nicky...her most precious friends . So precious that she considers all four of them as her sisters . Eyes wide open in shock , her sky blue eyes fill with tears and her hands are shaking . Because of the shock , Colette was emotionally out of control , because losing her sisters of the heart would be terribly unbearable for her .

Colette : *tears* Ah...Aah...*crying*Aaaaaahh! AAAaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!

Tanya : Colette ?!