Little and big details

On planet Earth , while Vanilla worked out her plan to trick Rebecca Sabo , the Thea Sisters got down to their own projects , Modern Princess and Camping Chic . They started by making a list of things to do before taking their photos . First of all , we had to find the right decor . Colette did not have to look long . As she rode with the others in Pamela's Jeep , she pulled out a pocket mirror and caught the reflection of the academy tower , the perfect place to photograph a princess . Nicky and Paulina were quick to spot , too , a site to their liking , a charming clearing in the heart of Nightingale Woods ! The Thea Sisters then moved on to another major step , the choice of outfits . What better place than the flea market to find unique and very original pieces . Colette found very refined dresses there , thanks to which Bianca would turn into a real apparition . As for Paulina and Nicky , they got all the equipment needed for camping , as well as lace and a few ribbons , intended to add a touch of femininity to the sports outfits of their models . Now , all that was left to do was choose hairstyles and makeup . On the enemy's side , Europa's duty title is called "Vacantion at sea" and the perfect place to photograph a pretty vacationer is at Beachy Beach . Accompanied by two Satelle Minors , Europa took Io to the flea market to find the perfect outfit for her project . She chose a swimsuit , jewelry with the theme of the sea and other beach accessories that will serve as the decor . While the two Satelles Iuppiters were having fun , the Satelles Minors are forced to all carry . Once back home , Europa made up Io to find the perfect color to illuminate the little girl's face . Europa leafed through all the magazines she has a collection in her room , from the 80s era until today , the girl looked for inspiration . That evening , at Mouseford Academy , Colette gathered her friends in the room she shared with Pam and exercised her talents as a make-up artist on Violet and Nicky's persons . The two friends parade across the room laughing .

Pamela : Wow !

Colette : In the case of Violet , I opted for high hair and a discreet but luminous makeup . And for Nicky , you can admire silk ribbon braids for a touch of sophistication !

Paulina : Well done !

Then catching herself yawning , she looked at her watch .

Paulina : Oh , it's late ! Let's go to bed !

Violet : You're right ! Remember what Bianca said , for models , sleep is essential ! They should always look rested . With that , good night , girls ! I run... take off my make-up !