A really friendly model

For their part , the queens meet at Europe to have tea together . Freyja and Amaterasu enter the room .

Freyja : My queens , the Nations are here .

Outside , the representatives of the Nations are waiting for them . When America , Africa , Europe , Oceania and Asia arrive , all Country Representatives kneel before them .

Russia : My queens....we...

Germany : For all of our previous lives we couldn't hold the peace like we were supposed to until the princesses awake...

South Africa : We have all been carried away by jealousy , pride , hatred between us and all evil things...

China : We sincerely apologize to you...we still bitterly regret hurting each other . We all deserve severe punishment .

America : You have all been forgiven .

Oceania : Your sins big and small will always be forgiven . We love you with all very much .

Canada : My queens , are all the princesses finally awake ? Are they safe with their bodyguards ?

Europe : Yes , at the moment they don't clearly remember who they really are . They will soon recover the memory .

The words of the queens reassure the Nations . Then , the five sovereigns reminded them all...a prophecy . After reminding them of this prophecy , each can return to their home . As for the five sisters , they go inside the palace . Back at Mouseford Academy . That afternoon , while having dinner in the canteen with the other Thea Sisters and their friends , Colette was still thinking about the young model .

Colette : I wonder how she got started in this job...

Pamela : *eat her food* I would like to know if she always has to watch her line .

Violet : Maybe we'll get to know her a little better .

Tanya : I doubt it , Evangelista only frequents luxury hotels and fine restaurants . She won't stay in Mouseford Academy any longer than necessary !

Paulina : Something tells me you might be wrong .

Paulina pointed to the cafeteria door , which Bianca Evangelista herself was pushing open . The small group watched her as she lined up at the end of the line , like any of them . Shortly after , they saw her approaching their table .

Bianca : Hi ! Can I sit with you ?

Colette : Sure , we're happy !

Bianca sat down next to her and began to eat hungrily . After a few exchanges , everyone understood that the young girl was not only beautiful , but also friendly , intelligent , sociable and above all simple .

Bianca : When Rebecca asked me to join her class , I immediately said yes . I couldn't believe I could stay at a school like yours for a while ! My commitments to the four corners of the world did not allow me to attend school , but I never gave up studying ! I have a great private teacher , who follows me wherever I go . And soon , I will graduate ! So when my modeling career is over , I could devote myself to my passion...fashion photography !

Dina : We've thought that you will bored just thinking about staying here .

Bianca : Bored at Mouseford Academy ?! Oh no , I am having a lot of fun ! By the way , how about doing something together after dinner ?

The teenagers seated around the table looked at each other , a bit bewildered .

Nicky : Yes , but we didn't have an amazing schedule...we were just going to watch a DVD and eat popcorn...Maybe that's not very exciting for you...

Bianca : Nothing is more relaxing than ending the day watching a movie with friends ! I accept !

After she had just finished her plate , she took Pamela's pizza .

Bianca : By the way , what were you planning to see ? Comedy or action movie ?

Pamela lowered her head , sad . The others couldn't hold back their laughter when they saw that Bianca ate Pamela's pizza because no one would dare to steal her beloved pizza before .