Fashion lesson

Word spread throughout the academy that Rebecca Sabo was about to teach a journalism lesson at Mouseford . The enthusiasm was general . On the day of the first lesson , a crowd of intrigued students thronged the auditorium .

Colette : Hey , look ! There are still free seats in the front row !

But right before the Thea Sisters moved in .

Alan : Um , I'm sorry , but those chairs are occupied .

Paulina : Alan ? What are you doing here ?

Alan : As miss de Vissen and her friends did not want to get up early , I came to save them the best seats .

At the same time , Vanilla made her entrance and sat down on one of the seats reserved by her servant . Noting the refined outfit and the imposing tiara she had chosen to wear to inaugurate the course .

Pamela : Wow , Vanilla ! You look beautiful !

Her classmate giving him a smug look .

Vanilla : This dress is from the latest collection by fashion designer Vanni Ratace . As for my crown , it is a unique creation by my lifelong jeweler . Rebecca Sabo will quickly understand who really has style in this school !

Mae arrived penultimate . Even as Thea Sisters managed to find other seats , the editor of Cosmouse entered the vast room , greeted by warm applause . She greeted her audience , then got to the heart of the matter .

Rebecca : I'll give you a little test . I would like to know your opinion on the way this rodent is dressed .

She turned on the projector . On the giant screen appeared the photo of a group of teenagers having lunch on the grass . In the foreground was a young girl dressed in a pretty black lace dress and wearing heeled pumps .

Vanilla : It tastes great ! Her dress reflects the latest trends...she is impeccable !

Rebecca : You can hardly argue otherwise .

Then she turns to the other students .

Rebecca : Do you agree with your comrade ?

Colette shyly raised her paw .

Colette : Well , her outfit is perfect for going to the theater , on a premiere night...but for a picnic , she looks a little off to me !

Rebecca : Exactly ! From this observation , we can draw a first rule , which a fashion journalist must always keep in mind... having style does not necessarily mean wearing the latest chic clothes , but knowing how to dress according to the style . opportunity and context !

Vanilla felt stung . As she took off her too conspicuous tiara with a falsely disengaged air .

??? : Hi , Rebecca ! Sorry for the late !

All the students turned towards the door of the auditorium and what they saw left them speechless , the mouselet who advanced with an elegant step was none other than Bianca Evangelista , one of the most famous models . known to the planet . Rebecca Sabo took it upon herself to answer the question that could be read on all faces .

Rebecca : As many of you may already know , Bianca Evangelista often poses for the illustrated pages of Cosmouse . I invited her to tell you about her experience and what a photo set looks like , seen from the inside !

As announced , following Bianca's lesson , she explained how the day of a top model is , revealing the interest and the difficulty of her work . Bianca was the same age as the students , but led a completely different life , always in the spotlight , she never stopped criss-crossing the planet . Her anecdotes aroused the curiosity of the whole class .