An exciting read

In the celestial world , kings and queens still gather . As we already know , the Olumpos world is divided into ten countries , five large countries are ruled by a queen , while the other five are ruled by a king . The queens are Asia , Europe , Africa , America and Oceania . And the kings are , Zeus , Ra , Jesus , Virachoca and Tawhiri .

America : As we said before , our kids have already got together . It's the time that we give them each of the bodyguards of our dear jewels , a divine weapon so that they give them great support and protect them so that they can finally reign on the planet Earth that they have so beloved since the creation , and bring the true peace to the rodenity .

Zeus : Good ! Remember , this is the last chance for your daughter and their bodyguards...if they don't want the Earth to be destroyed because of their sins .

Europe : You have our words , King Zeus .

The five queens leave the meeting room , their bodyguards accompany them . the kings were also preparing to leave .

Jesus : Zeus...Don't be too harsh with mortals...Know that I always agree with them . I will not bear to see the Earth destroyed because of their sins... as we did in the previous creation . You know perfectly well that the love we have for rodents is much greater .

Then , King Jesus , ruler of the kingdom of New Jerusalem leaves the room . Archangel Michael accompanies him to return to the kingdom . On Earth , a large glass of fresh milk , a slice of one of the delicious pies of Midge Whale , Mouseford's cook , came out of her oven each afternoon to regale the students of the academy , adhesive bookmarks of all colors to mark the most interesting articles and a pink notepad to write down comments and ideas to explore further . On Colette's desk , everything was ready , like every second Thursday of the month... the day when the postman from the Whales Island gave the mouselet the new issue of the fashion magazine to which she had always subscribed , Cosmouse . When she finally put her paw on the prestigious monthly magazine with glossy pages , Colette rushed to her room to dive into her world , an ideal world made of precious fabrics , original accessories and breathtaking clothes . But there was something else . While for the majority of buyers , this reading was nothing more than a relaxing pastime , for a girl like Colette , who dreamed of becoming a fashion journalist, it was an opportunity to learn. That day's delivery seemed , once again , filled with stimulating information . Flipping through his periodical .

Colette : So the first to adopt the sailor style was Coco Chanel , the great French seamstress !

As the girl picked up her pen to jot it down on her pad , her gaze fell on an article by the editor , Rebecca Sabo . For Colette , this rodent was a model of good taste and professionalism and her papers were by far those she preferred . But as she read the post written that month by her idol , she was left speechless .

"Dear readers,

As I write to you , my suitcase is already packed ! I am leaving for a renowned academy , where I will teach the art of commenting on fashion !

See you soon !

-Rebecca Sabo''

Colette reread the article several times in search of a clue allowing her to guess which was the happy establishment mentioned by the journalist , in vain .

Colette : I need to know if it's Mouseford !

Leaving her room , the mouselet found herself face to face with Nicky , Pamela , Violet and Paulina .

Colette : Girls , I have something to tell you !

Pamela/Paulina/Nicky/Violet : Us too !

Colette : But my news is very important ! Rebecca Sabo is going to give a lesson in an academy...we have to find out if it's ours !

Nicky , Pamela , Violet and Paulina shared a smile .

Nicky : Well we found this !

Nicky handed Colette the sheet she was holding in her paw .

''Fashion journalism lesson

Teacher:

Rebecca Sabo , editor of Cosmouse

Registration at the secretariat .''

The Thea sisters didn't realize that an enemy was on the grounds of Mouseford Academy , but she didn't come to attack them...but to have fun . Europa is rolling with her roller skates while dancing and having fun .

Europa : Weeee ! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha !

But while doing pirouettes , she was tripped by a large stone without having seen it which blocked her way .

Europa : Ouch ! Ouch...Europa got hurt !

Injured in the knees , the Satelle Iuppiter cries like a little mouseling . Around her , students from the academy passed , some look at her strangely , the others whisper to each other because they wonder why there is a bull on the loose . It is only Aldebaran , her domestic bull . Her crying stops when a paper covers her face .

Europa : Eeek ! What is that ?!

Europa immediately snatches it from her face and intrigued , she reads the sheet . This is an announcement from the fashion journalism lesson .

Europa : Wow ! Rebecca Sabo will be teaching fashion journalism right here at Mouseford Academy ?! Europa wants to register for this class immediately !

Europa , is also a big fan of the editor-in-chief . She ran to the academy to enroll . For this , she will have to disguise herself as a student .

Thea Sisters Fanserie chapter 16 - Fashion goalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें