Chapter ten: Another player added to the game

Depuis le début

"Koneko what are you doing here and how much have you heard?" I asked

"All of it and I would like to help Kiba is my friend and I can't see Kiba upset and want him to come back to Rias." Koneko replied. I had to admit Koneko had a good heart.

"You have a good heart Koneko." I said  I patted her head making her blush a little. After going over the plan the five of us went to search for Kiba before we walked into the park.

"He's here." I said looking around spotting him across a fountain sitting on a bench looking at the ground with a sad look on his face

"Hey Kiba, I said be he looked up ay us gets off the bench and walks over to the fountain with his hands in his pockets with his back turned to us.

I placed a hand on his shoulder and told them that everything was gonna be okay and  told him what was going on.

"How stupid have I been? I've been denying the help from my family and a friend. The ones who care for me." Kiba said  grinding  his teeth and  grabs the front of my shirt angry at himself for his behavior towards all of us.

*short time skip after explaining the plan with Kiba* 3rd person pov

It was coming to nighttime. Ventus called and eventually got in contact with Irina and Xenovia telling them to meet up just outside an abandoned Church building.

The four of them arrived to meet Irina and Xenovia at the front door.

"Alright. You guys know the plan right?" Ventus asked while  everyone nodded.

"We plan to do recon around town. We have disguises ready for you all." Xenovia said giving all disguises which Ventus already had one.

After a few minutes they came across a place Kiba and the others knew to well

"Wait you feel that?" Koneko asked before all of them look up to see Freed standing on top of the structure.

Freed jumps from the roof and goes for a downward slash on Kiba.

"HAHAHA! Swing!" Freed laughs maniacally as Kiba is quick to react and summons his sword to block the attack and pushes Freed back and then does a back flip to land on the roof of the pillars.

"Well if it isn't the little midget and friends!" Freed said while making a creepy smile while  Koneko glares at him.

"Oops silly me Little lady." Freed said as Ventus grabs the front of his disguise and throws it to the side.

"Oh... and you..." Freed glares at Ventus glares.

"Been awhile you crazy insane stray priest." Ventus said.

" Oh if it isn't the Catholic church! And what's this? No little Timmy glued to your crotch? Progress!   I was really wanting to go on some priest hunting tonight, but I guess you guys will do." Freed said with a smirk.