The Test

Guys sorry if my chapters have been kind of lackluster. Call me out on anything y'all don't like. Now on to the chapter.
_________________________________________

"Pineapple you're up" Kakashi said looking at the lazy Nara.

"I like to look at clouds, play shogi, my best friend choji and sleeping. I dislike noise and bullies. My hobbies are shogi and sleeping. My dream, is to work long enough so that I never work again." He said looking slightly drowzy.

"Just as lazy as I'd expect." Kakashi said letting out a sweat drop.
"Okay now that the formalities are out of the way I can inform you guys of the real test on how you become genin."

"But aren't we already genin from the moment we get our headbands." Suki asked.

"No, no, no. That test is to weed out those with no potential whatsoever. The Test I'm about to give you will decide on if you have the right to join my team, although it has a 33% pass rate and no one has ever passed it so good luck." Kakashi lectured, his head firmly in his infamous orange book.

He pulled out 3 bells. "Whoever can get one of these bells by the end of the day passes. If you fail, you'll probably be sent back to the first year of the  academy or if you're lucky someone will take you on as an apprentice. You three are more on the prodigious side so give this your all. Aim to kill otherwise you've got no chance. And with that said......" He put his book in his pocket, folded his arms and said "come at me!" Then disappeared.

The team sat baffled for a minute.

"We have to get to know each other's skill sets before we chase him so what can you do Nara?" Naruto said rather annoyed.

"Why me instead of your girlfriend first?" He asked rather mockingly from.

"First, she's not my girlfriend! Second, we already know each other's moves here. You're the outlier." Naruto said getting quite annoyed with the Nara. "Fine. I can do a few Doton jutsu along with some shadow jutsu." Shikamaru said resigning in defeat.

"Okay so this is the plan..........."

With Kakashi

'I wonder what they're up to. Knowing Naruto, they could be planning a full scale assault. Maybe I might have to use my Sharingan. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.'

And that's a wrap. This terrible writer is back and looking at the reads y'all wanted me back. 9k reads and counting. Y'all are the best and I'm glad to be back.

Long term ships set in stone:

NARUTO X SATSUKI
SHIKA X TEMA
KAKASHI X IZUMI
GAARA X MATSURI

Although there will be some short term ships you guys don't get to vote on.

Also my username is the SENJUKING so of course I'm biased towards the Senju.