realisation and pain

I'm back sorry for the wait school's a bitch(even though by some miracle I'm an A student) but I'm back so let's go.

_________________________________________

Naruto POV

I had no words. How could she do it. We looked up to her. There's something up here. All I could do was comfort her.

Satsuki POV

He was the only thing keeping me sane. "I don't understand. How could she do this?" Something about Naruto's aura and the feeling he was giving of felt so natural and inconsequential but it felt natural. As if she felt it everyday.

Hiruzen POV

I have to check of the young Uchiha. I need to make sure she's okay. She's been through so much in just one night. I also had to make sure that she was understood the threat of the council.

Nobody's POV

Little did he know he was about to console the wrong party.

As he walked into the room he stumbled upon a familiar seen in front of him. If he remembered correctly this is how he found Kushina and Minato after she was kidnapped.

He still has nightmares about the paperwork that little incident caused.

"Hello young Satsuki-chan. Would you mind if I could talk to you in private?" He said as soft and politely as he could.

However he didn't get the reaction he was looking for as she immediately moves closer to Naruto and says " whatever you can say to you can say to him!" She said with a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Relax my child I was merely here to check up on you. I see that you have the support you need so I'll leave you to alone." And just like that he left.

Timeskip (A year before graduation)

Naruto was walking home after the academy. He had spent more time there with Satsuki trying to nail their chosen jutsus.

"It's the DEMON!!!!"

And immediately he was running. Many things flew past him even a kunai at some point but eventually he was trapped. "Let's kill him!" But Naruto had had enough and for the first time fully unleashes his kekkei genkai and skewers the villagers.

And conveniently this is the moment Kakashi appears looking worried. He frantically runs towards Naruto picks him up and takes him home.

Next day

Naruto having been told by Kakashi what happened was terrified and felt a large amount of guilt over what he had done. Pushing away his emotions he arrives at the academy.

"Hi Naruto-kun!" Shouted his fangirls in unison. Quickly dashing to Satsuki to avoid being swarmed.

"The boy of Senju decent can't even get rid of fangirls!?!" She says snickering.

"Marry me Satsuki" shouted one of her fanboys across the room.

"You're one to talk." He said as he also began to snicker.
Which was followed by an immediate whack on the head.

"Hey! What's the big idea."

"How dare you hurt Naruto"

"Step away from me and my best friend or else I shall burn you to a crisp!" She said slowly but filled with killing intent.

_________________________________________

Sorry for the giant gaps in updates but I'm back now cause I was gone for reasons I can't disclose.

There's more coming for the SENJUKING