We went down the hill to the village to see. "Its a Roxy!" I exclaimed making Rudeus laugh.

Ruijerd asked them to stay back as he took me with him to talk to the male Roxy. Ruijerd explained in Demon God-language about our situation so I understood it all.

"They look suspicious! I can't let them into the village!" The male Roxy rejected and was glaring at me scaring me a little.

"You would abandon children?" Ruijerd hissed and pulled me closer protectively. "Rowin, they were caught in a disaster and blown all the way here."

"No." Rowin held his resolve.

"Rowin, she has a fever." Ruijerd was getting more aggressive scaring the guy.

I smacked Ruijerd's forehead surprising them. "Sorry, but can we talk to your high guy?" I asked. Rowin tilted his head confused and was a little surprised I could speak their language. "Leader!"

Rowin stared at me and then looked at my wrist. "That on your wrist, take it off." He demanded.

"Huh? NO!" I yelled seeing it was my bracelet. "Its a gift! Call leader!...Please."

Rowin nodded as Ruijerd didn't stop glaring at him then walked back to the others when he agreed. "He will be calling the chief. He will let you in once we talk." He explained then we just stood there and so did Rowin.

"Um..." Rudeus spoke up.

'Maybe staring contests are greetings here.' I guessed as I stared Rowin down and I won the contest quickly.

"Telepathy." Ruijerd explained.

"HOW BID YOU OWN WE WERE?!" I exclaimed thinking he knew we use something like telepathy.

"Calm." Ruijerd patted my head and I felt his hand was freezing cold showing how hot my body is. "The Migurd tribe can talk even at a distance."

"Cheif, please." We heard Rowin speak up.

"Those children?" The chief aimed a smile at us.

"Hello, I am Rudeus Greyrat." He introduced himself.

"Hi! I'm Ceres Grayrat!" I grinned then sighed feeling tired.

"You two are certainly polite." The chief said surprised.

'I'm so glad that we learned to speak Demon God!' Rudeus yelled in his mind.

"I am Rokkus, the chief." He introduced himself in our language making Rudeus groan in his mind. "Where did you two get those necklaces?"

"Candy lady!" I exclaimed. "Also small and she has a bush?" I looked at Rudeus who was sweating.

"Our master gave them to us." Rudeus explained and the chief looked even more intrigued.

"Roxy!" I exclaimed then felt my breathing get a little heavy, I was tiring myself out.

"Roxy?!" Rowin exclaimed, and I hugged Ruijerd even more who patted my head.

"Problem?" I asked.

"Roxy is my daughter's name!" Rowin yelled.

"Ah, he messed up...he must mean sis." I hummed.

'NO, HE SAID DAUGHTER!' Rudeus yelled in his mind. 'This is Roxy's hometown?!'

"The heat must have done my ears in." I decided. Ruijerd immediately got concerned and then got angry at Rowin like it was somehow his fault.

They let us into the village, and Rudeus was counting all the Roxys and started to sway from side to side.

'Do you want their underwear to?' I asked in my mind.