The moment I finally realized

Cemre
I wake up and see Cenk laying down next to the door frame, he was sleeping. Finally some good time with him. I get up and walk to the door frame he was sitting next to.

-Good morning coward!

I say more whispering then when I want to leave I feel a cold hand on my leg.

-Good morning...brave princess!

He says with a smirk on his face. I thought he was asleep..well that's no big problem but now how will I get out of this apartment?

Seniz
In the morning Agah's phone rings and I answer when I see the name on the screen. Cihangir.

-Good morning Agah bey. We are sorry to announce you but Cenk bey came after us last night and took Cemre with him. We couldn't do anything about it.
-He did what?!
-Ms. Seniz...
-You are so lucky I'm at the phone right now because if it was Agah you would be fired already! No word to anyone!

I say then close the call. What is this boy doing? I'm trying to protect him and he's taking the threatening after him! I have to talk to him immediately but just after I get rid of Cemre's influence on him.

Cemre
I sit leaning to a wall while watching Cenk cook.

-Are you seriously gonna sit and cook like nothing happened?
-And what happened?
-You're unbelievable...
-I like annoying you.
-And making my life a living hell?
-No, I don't like that.
-Yes sure. Do you even know how to cook?
-I lived 4 years in America on my own, what do you think?

He places the omelette on the table and the grabs two cups of coffee which he also places there. I take my plate and cup and go to the balcony.

 I take my plate and cup and go to the balcony

:the balcony

After I place my things I see Cenk sitting next to me.

-Why did you move?
-I just like eating at fresh air.
-Mhm.

I take a little bit of the omelette and I don't understand how or what this man is because that food tastes like heaven. What is this man doing to me?

-Do you like it?
-It's good.
-I'm glad you like it.

After I finish eating I take my coffee and sit up while admiring the view. I couldn't stop thinking of how can I talk to my family and make them understand the situation...I feel something on my shoulders covering me then I realize it's my jacket.

-The wind is starting getting colder, you should wear this.

Cenk says. I place the coffee on the table, dress with the pink jacket then I start drinking the coffee again.

 I place the coffee on the table, dress with the pink jacket then I start drinking the coffee again