Syringe

Cemre pov:
I make sure he took his medicine and went back to my room, making sure no one saw me. When I entered the room I saw Nedim standing, on his legs! I thought I had illusions.

-Nedim?!

I say smiling and laughing at the same time.

-Cemre...where were you?
-You...you are standing! Since when?
-I tried to walk every night you left. I want you to don't tell anyone about it.
-Nedim but this is great news! You can tell your uncle every thing, about Seniz and-..
-Cenk?
-Uhm, what has Cenk to do with this?
-Cemre you know he's the one who pushed me.
-I know...but he didn't do it on purpose Nedim...you know that.
-Where were you? You were with him?
-Yes..I mean don't get me wrong, I saw he was sick so I just gave him some medicine.
-Cemre what's going on between you and him?
-Nothing! Don't ever think like this again! I would never see Cenk Karacay as someone else than my brother in law and now that you can walk we can divorce so I won't have to see him like it anymore.
-We won't divorce.
-What?
-Until I recover completely and I put Seniz down we won't divorce.
-Well why don't you just go to tell Agah bey about everything?!
-I said no Cemre. I have some medical proves that will help me prove my point.

I see how his eyes move down. His voice was shaking and he couldn't stand properly, he was shaking a bit.

-Alright, if you say so.

I say sitting on the blanket from the floor. I try to sleep and when I finally fall asleep a dream woke me up back to reality. Some time ago I put a camera on Nedim's bookshelf, if I take a look at what it filmed I can see where Nedim hid his proves and I'll have some extra points against Seniz, I'm sure I'll find at least one scene where she drugged Nedim with her pills. I got you Seniz.

————————morning—————————

I dressed in a chemise which I dug into my shirt pencil skirt and I told Nedim I'm going out. I took the camera and asked Damla for her laptop. I asked someone to drive me to a caffe and then I watched all what was recorded on the camera, Nedim's progress was amazing in not even 2 months he realized his goal for years, to walk. And then it hit me...when I asked my sister to give Nedim food while I was gone it was the last thing she did. She yelled at him, made him ugly, sick, disgusting oh and how many other insults...I started crying and I tried to stay till the end of the record. I saw Seniz, but this time she was injecting something. Nurten called her so she threw the syringe on the floor, after some time Nedim stood up and took the syringe and put it in a box under the bed. There must be the proves he has.

I went back home and when I enter I met Seniz

-Where are you running?
-Not your business.

She grabbed my hand and held it so tight that I got scars from her nails, I had a long sleeve but it was not useful.

-Listen here little girl, you're messing with the wrong person.
-No. You must listen here, you are messing with the wrong person so don't stay in my way.

I say pushing her away and walking to the third floor to Nedim's room. I see Cenk coming from the second floor and greet him.

-Good morning!

I say in a hurry. He doesn't even look at me and walks away, what was I expecting? He is Cenk Karacay in the end. He's just using people for his needs, I acted like a normal human and gave him the treatment for his sickness and now that he is fine he doesn't even greet me. Anyways, I had to much going on then caring for his act.
1. Find Nedim's box
2. Find the syringe and ask one of my friends to find out what was inside it.
3. Take care that no one finds out what I plan.
4. Act like Nedim's wife
5. Try to get my family back together
This is my plan, now let's see how I'll handle all of it.