A favor

Cemre pov:
After I talked to my brother some of Agah bey's men drove us home. All the time my sister was asking me about what happened and why I came with Cenk bey, but after I asked her why was she in Cenk's room she stayed silent until we were home.
-Stop here!
My mom said to the driver.
-Mom? What's wrong.
Ceren said.
-I am going to the law court and then back to your brother.
-Oh...I would gladly come but you know...I am very tired....
-Go home then.
My mom said getting out of the car. I also got out, I wanted to see my brother, and also talk to the lawyer since Agah bey told me his name and that I can find him at the law court.
-Cemre? What are you doing?
-I want to go see Civan again...I didn't really get to talk to him alone.
-No Cemre. Go home and change!
-Mom!
-No Cemre! Look at you in this dress! It's almost 3 in the morning, every man will look at you dresses like this! You'll have to give me some explanations later.
-Alright.
I say while watching her leave. I had a jacket on but it was still very cold outsides. After I made sure my mom got into the bus I started walking to the law court. I won't let my brother like this, then I see it...the car I got down from, just some hours ago. It stops right behind me.
-Cemre?
Cenk bey says while getting out of the care and closing the door.
-Yes?
-Where the hell are you going at this hour?
-To see the lawyer your dad hired for my brother.
-So you actually talked to him...
-Yes.
-He hired a lawyer, and you have to...
-What?!
-I know my dad, he wouldn't do something for free.
-He said he will ask me for a favor later.
-And you accepted?
-Yes, why wouldn't I?
-What if...
-He won't ask for any inappropriate favors. In case you were thinking.
-Why are you so sure?
-He has a daughter.
-And?
-You are making me tired! Just go home and leave me alone!
I say walking away when I feel him grabbing my hand.
-Cemre!
-I told you to stay away from me!
-Come with me!
-Why?
-To change! You are seriously going out at 3 in the morning dressed in this dress?
-Yes! Why do you care?
He rolls his eyes and forces me to enter his car.
-Cenk bey! Cenk! Cenk!
I say trying to free my arm but he was to strong, I was already tired and he looked like he didn't made any effort to fight me.
When we got into the car he locked the doors and started driving.
-Are you crazy?!
-I prefer a man with good intentions.
-No, you are crazy, that's it.
He smiles and laughs a bit.
I got home then I changed then I walked to the law court.

—————-time jump-morning————
Ceren pov:
After my sister left I went into the mansion and I enjoyed a good time with Cenk. While he was getting dressed I ask:
-You and my sister came together at the police station and home.
-Yes.
-And...Is something going on between you two?
-hmmm...none of your business.
Cenk says and smiles sarcastically. After I got dressed I went to the anex building and I made my bed as my mom needed to know that I slept there.

Cemre pov:
After I talked to the lawyer I got a call from Agah bey and I immediately went to the mansion as he asked.
When I arrived I went straight to his office and knocked at the door then I entered.
-Agah bey? Good morning.
I say after I checked the clock I had on my wrist and I saw it was 6 in the morning.
-Nurse. I talked to the lawyer. He told me you visited him and that your brother might be free tomorrow after the records I found with the old driver which were proving that your brother is not guilty.
-Thanks God! Thank you Agah bey!
-Now it's my turn to ask you about the favor.
-Yes.
-I seen how careful you are with Nedim. You have a pure soul. I don't think I will find another girl like you.
My head was already full of the problems I had with my brother so I wasn't in the mood of thinking about what favor I would to Agah bey.
-So...I thought. And I want you to marry Nedim.
My heart stopped. I loved Nedim! He was so sweet, so kind and so...he was just putting a smile on my face. But I couldn't marry him. He wasn't...I wasn't in love with him. It was true, I wanted to risk fighting with ms. Seniz to save him but not because I was in love with him.
-W-what?
Without realizing my eyes filled with tears.
-Cemre this won't be a normal marriage, I agree, you won't have part of...what a woman needs but it won't be for nothing. I will pay you.
-Agah bey! I don't want to think that I became a girl who marries a poor man for money.
-Cemre...then what can I offer you?
-You already offered me the freedom of my brother...it's enough. But there is a thing.
-Say it.
-I would like if I could still stay with my family sometimes. And keep my name.
-Cemre, about keeping your name...
-Agah bey. Please! This...isn't my dads name. It's my mom's. I didn't want to take my father's name for personal reasons but I want to keep my mom's.
-Alright. And about the time with your family, of course you can.
-Thank you.
I was smiling but my heart was in pain. I didn't know why. Nedim was sweet and I knew he couldn't hurt me, but I hated the idea of marrying him.
-The wedding will be when Nedim comes from his treatment.
-Treatment?
-Yes, after his checking he will stay there another 3 weeks for his treatment. I decided that on the way back home, yesterday. After this intense treatment at the wedding he is supposed to walk in the frame. Luckily.
-Yes. Good bye Agah bey.
I say leaving the room crying my eyes out. I was looking down then I feel someone grabbing my arm. I was already getting used to it. It was Cenk.
-Nurse? What happened? Is it about your brother?
About my brother...luckily no. He is fine, but I am not, I am not fine at all.
-NURSE!
He yells. Probably he heard me sobbing. He saw I wasn't answering so he picked up my face with his arm. His other arm was still holding me so tight. God I hated this man. I can't imagine why are all women after him. My only wish if for him to disappear of my life.
-What the hell has happened?!
He says looking at me angrily.
-None of your business! Now let me go!
-Do you know where I am going?
-No! And I don't care!
I say taking my arm back.
-I am going to my dad to show him the records.
-DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
I say breaking and running downstairs crying. I didn't want to react like that. I never talked like that but Cenk was appearing out of nowhere when I wasn't on the point of breaking and making it even worse. I hate him with my whole heart.

Cenk pov:
This girl is provoking me. She is pushing my limits. And it won't end well, for her. But something is happening here. Why was she crying? And why wasn't she afraid of me showing my dad the videos? I was waiting so bad to take her out of this mansion and my life! But I couldn't use my one bullet when I didn't know what was going on.

-1347 words