Masquerade ball

Cemre pov:
I run back down to the car where I see Cenk in his Nike's, blue shirt, black jeans and a green jacket over his shoulders, leaning on the front of the car.

-So..you found out what you needed?

He asked without hesitation and so did I jumped into his arms. I had no idea why I did that but I just felt so happy and I couldn't control all this happiness.

-Sorry.

I say smiling and taking a step back from the hug. I took my hands from around his neck and put them next to my body. The hug last less than what I thought. I thought it lasted a minute but the situation was to awkward so I pulled back after just a second.

-So?
-Cenk...can we walk around a bit?
-Why?
-If you want to know what happened we should start walking.

He started walking with me around the town hall and after some seconds, I broke the silence.

-I wanted to check how much would a divorce cost, if practically I'm married since one, almost two months now.
-And? Wait. Why do you want e divorce?
-Cenk I told you everything.
-You know...from what I'm hearing in the mansion it doesn't seem like it's a fake marriage.
-And what are you hearing?
-Things...
-Things like what?

I say stoping him from his walking.

-Nurten heard you and your husband having a pretty intimate conversation, then my sister told me that she kinda heard you two...ughm. Doing stuff. And that night when I saw all those marks on your hand and neck...I thought that you crazy night with Nedim was the reason for it.
-WHAT?! People are actually saying this?!
-Yeah.

With a neutral expression he turned around and walked back to the car.

-Cenk? Cenk!

I say walking to him and grabbing his arm. He took it back from me and continued walking.

-I'm not married!

I yell to him causing him to stop walking away and turn to me.

-What?
-I'm not married to Nedim. I don't know what I signed that day when I wore that white dress, but it wasn't a marriage act.
-Are you kidding me? Why are you telling me this?
-Because I'm to happy to keep it just for me, but I see you are to busy with being yourself to be happy for me.
-Crap!
-What?

I get grabbed by my hand and just a second after, I hear the paparazzi running towards us and starting to take photos and ask questions. It wasn't the first time I got caught up in this situation with Cenk, he had enough experience with paparazzi so I just made everything he said. He harshly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him forcing me to put my hand on his chest to keep myself in balance. People were all over us.

-Mr Cenk! Cenk Karacay!
-Who is she?
-Isn't she your cousin's wife?
-Are you two a thing?
-Why is she so close to you?
-What's your favorite club to party with?
-Can you explain why everyone saw you drunk everyday this week?

I could feel him get tense so I just whispered so only he could hear ,,Calm down, act like they aren't here'' I knew he heard me because in the second after the words got out of my mouth, he held my closer and tighter than before and gave me a smirk I didn't see on his face from a long time ago.

-Cenk! Cenk! Wait it's...

I didn't get to finish my sentence because I started laughing just imaging what we looked like. He was laughing too. I wanted to say to let go of me cause he was holding me too tight but it was impossible since we both started laughing while he was dragging me out of the paparazzi. I just felt like a kid.