Expose

Cemre pov:
After I got upstairs Nedim was waiting for me on the bed.
-You went to him?
-Yes.
-How is he?
-And you care because...?
-Don't talk to me like that.
-Why not? Nedim I look into your eyes and see that all you want is revenge. Why? When did you change this much? Before we got 'married' I could see you have a kind soul by just looking into your eyes, and now? Now I can't look at you without wondering what's going to happen next. You want to punish Seniz but you're acting just like her, cold, heartless. I can see it in your eyes that you want to get revenge more on Cenk but I don't know why. We both know he was under his mother's influence.
-Do you want to know why I want to get revenge on him?
-Yes!
-Because he destroyed my name. I was supposed to be Nedim Karacay! Son of Mumtaz Karacay, the biggest business man in Istanbul, and because of what he did, now he is what I was always supposed to be. He is the famous Cenk Karacay...I stayed locked in a room for 14 years old Cemre.....14 YEARS OLD!

He said slamming his hand on the door. I snitched at his acting and a tear fall from my eye. Probably Nurten was around because I heard her ask: 'Is everything alright?' Then I saw Nedim looking at me dead in the eye and saying: 'No one. No one will interfere when it comes about me and my wife.'

Nurten was shocked hearing Nedim's voice after a so long time. I heard her little steps running downstairs probably for telling the family about Nedim talking.

-And you know why I also want revenge on Cenk?
-Why..?

I say with my voice shaking.

-Because he had stolen my wife from me. From the moment you stepped in this house he put his eyes in you. 'A girl who Cenk Karacay can't have? Let's test her out!' And that's exactly what he did, can't you see you're walking after him like a lost puppy?

At those words the only reacting I had was to slap Nedim. Just the thought of...me and Cenk...mommy's little boy, dad's rebel son and Istanbul's biggest playboy...I didn't even want to think about it.

-Don't ever compare me with Cenk's sluts! Don't ever think like this about me and him! I swear to God I'll end you! Both of you!

After I said my words I turned to the window seeing that Cenk's car wasn't in the yard anymore. After a while of silence I feel a hand putting my hair to my right shoulder.

-I want you...on my side.
Nedim said placing his hand on my upper arm. I pushed it away and turned to him.

-Don't put your hands on me! I'll remember you every minute if it's necessary that this is a fake marriage! And what are you talking about? On your side?
-You're smart, honest, strong and you have my biggest enemy wrapped around your finger. Help me and after we divorce you'll get everything you want and need.
-Can you make my family forgive me for marrying you?

He looked down at the floor.

-That's what I thought. I only married you to help my brother Nedim. And I will not be on anyone's side. You have your plans, don't let me stop them.
-Cemre you'll regret this...think about it better.
-I don't have to.

I sat on the balcony covered with a blanket and then I heard him saying:

-Half an hour passed. You'll freeze......Tomorrow I'll announce anyone that I can walk. And every motive I do it is you.
-You don't need to give me any credits. You did it in your own, I didn't help you with anything.
-You told me with your mouth that I have my plans. You'll follow them and won't stay in my way, you'll say that it's just because of you, you helped my get back on my legs.
-Alright...I' m going out a bit.
-Where?
-I need fresh air.

I said fake smiling and going out in the garden , I stayed alone until Damla came.

-Cemre?
-Good evening Damla!
-what are you doing up so late?
-Oh...uh I just couldn't sleep.
-You should ask your husband to help you with that.
-Wh-..what are you talking about?!