You are a married woman!

Cemre pov:
When I finally got out of the hotel my mom stops me and slaps me while I was just thinking about what happened. God if they didn't come I might of became one of Cenk's Karacay toys. I am sure that's all what he wanted with me but I was so stupid that I told him the truth...everything about my marriage. A clap wakes me up back to reality.

-Cemre!
My mom yells without hesitation.
-What were you doing in his apartment huh?! Answer me!
-Mom I...he...you know he's the only one that stayed over at the hospital with me and when I got out I asked him to drive me to somewhere quiet.
-and he drove you to his apartment?! For how long did you want to stay there? He even brought you clothes! Cemre you are a married woman!
-Mom you are exaggerating, he only brought one dress for me because the clothes I was wearing were smelling like hospital and I didn't even know where he brought me! I thought he was driving to the mansion, and for God's name we both now the truth about my marriage.
-I'm sorry to disappoint you Cemre but no matter if it's a fake or real marriage you'll respect your husband. That's the last thing I'm gonna say: I don't want to see you around Cenk bey anymore.

And with that she took my hand and throw me in a taxi.

Cenk pov:
-What was this son? Why her? Didn't you find another girl to play with but your cousin's wife?!
-I wasn't playing with her, I just wanted to make sure she's alright.
-By taking her away from her family, husband and house?
-I DIDN'T KIDNAP HER!
-DON'T RAUSE YOUR VOICE TO ME! She's your cousin's wife, she is a married woman Cenk, find your own girl to date and fall in love with.
-You know what? Maybe that's my point. To get a girl that's rejecting me and that I can't have. Maybe that's my whole point because she's not like others, she doesn't let me touch her, help her or even look at her if she angry. Even if she knows who i am, that every girl wants me.
-Cenk the girls want you just because of the power I keep giving you, nothing more.
-the power you give me?!

I say sarcastically laughing.

-Yes. And be sure that if you keep getting into my business and keep...trying for Cemre I'll make you become a nobody.

In that moment I knew that I'll do everything I can to cross the limits. To prove my dad that I am Cenk Karacay for who I am not because of the 'power' he is giving me. I laugh sarcastically and left. From now on I'll do everything but everything to make Cemre mine. But my question was why? For proving my point to my father or for actually wanting Cemre... it was wrong. All I was thinking and feeling about her was wrong. I couldn't be saw with her in any case but for God's name I don't even know what I think about her, what I feel...

Ceren pov:
Where are all these people? I know my sister is in hospital but my mom said she wasn't going to her...
Flash back
-Mom?
-Good morning Ceren!
-What are you doing here? I thought you were at the hospital with my sister.
-No. I don't want to see her.
-Why? Until now she was your favorite child.
-Ceren, I love you all equally. You, Civan and your sister, but she got married without my permission, 'for love' she says.
-You don't have to lie to me, I know she isn't married because of love.
-What?
-I heard Agah bey talking to you that day, I know it's because of interest. I know Cemre, only she would be capable of this.
-Uhm...yes.
-So you didn't go to the hospital because..?
-I want to learn her a lesson, and from now on she is married. Her first priority will be her husband, not me. Only if her brother finds out...
-He won't. I gotta go now, see you mom.
End of flash back

I have to wait until Civan arrives, I will make something up and tell him why Cemre married Nedim and 'tadam' I'll become my mom and my brother's favorite, until now Cemre has been the cleverest, kindest, caring, loving child, but after I'll start my plan nothing will be like this anymore.

—————-time jump-night——————

Cemre pov:
I went upstairs in Nedim's room and I found him sleeping. I get dressed into my pijamas and put a blanket on the floor. I hear a knock and open the door.

-Agah bey?
-Cemre...I won't insist too much over this subject but I don't want this to happen again.
-Yes...
-Seniz is waiting for you tomorrow at a caffe, she'll send you the address on your phone.
-alright. Good night.
-Good night.

It wasn't that easy to sleep on the floor so I immediately stood up when I heard a car down. I looked at the window, it was Cenk. He was so messed up.

—————time jump-morning—————

I dressed up in a pink sweater and a short black pencil skirt. I woke up Nedim and gave him his medicine and dressed him. I tried to act normal and do my usual activities, I even sang to him. When I looked at the clock it was 9am so I left the room and I asked my sister to give Nedim his food, I needed some fresh air. I walked to the garden and stand under a tree and just look at the grass.

Cenk pov:
Last night I felt sick. I had a headache that I couldn't handle at all and like it wasn't enough when I got home Ceren was naked on my bed, she's the last thing I need right now. I thought all night how can I make Cemre fall for me. I just told Ceren to dress and get out. I woke up early in the morning and walked to Boston, around the mansion is the Boston and to be honest it's so beautiful to watch it, it helps you clear your mind. When I came back I took a rose which I wanted to give to Cemre. When I arrived she was in the garden. I smelled the rose and got out of the car.
-Good morning!
-Good morning.
-Is everything alright Cemre?
-yes. Yourself? You looked wasted last night.
-You saw me?
-Yeah.
-Well...I was stressed of how to make the most beautiful girl I ever seen to divorce of someone she doesn't love.

I say getting the rose out of my pocket and giving it to her. She takes it slowly.

-A rose?
She giggles.
-Yes.
-The first one of my life.
-I guess I'm lucky to be the first one who attends to your hear.

I say smiling, she laughs a bit and throws it back to me. We were inches away from each other,  I had my hands in my pocket looking for the note I wrote for her but I couldn't find it so I just stayed with my hands there like everything was normal.

-Back off!
-What?
-My mom, she saw us, go!
-Cemre!
I hear her mother yell not even a second after Cemre finished the sentence.
-Cemre what did I-...
Her mom says but then stops when she sees the rose in my hand. She takes it and throws it on me.
-Cenk bey! My daughter is not one of your girls. She is a married woman! Take your mind off her!
Ms. Seher says taking Cemre while she was whispering 'sorry' to me.

(Here is what happened, you can cut the parts that I didn't write because I'm not trying to make my story like the film)
-1300 words