Thank you!

Cemre pov:
I didn't know what was going on with my mom or Cenk. He gave me a flower, really? To be honest it was nice coming from him but I still couldn't believe his act. After my mom dragged me inside I waited until she left the house and went back into the garden to admire the flowers.

Ceren pov:
I saw Cemre and Cenk in the garden this morning so I understood why Cenk acted so weird with me last night. He literally throw the clothes to me and told me to get out, I see Cemre married Nedim for money and still seducing Cenk...but that will change, I'm sure it will.

I see Civan leaning on Damla's car so I walk around pretending I don't see him and start talking.

-Oh dear sister what did you do? You married poor Nedim for your interest, money , without caring that he'll feel used and now my mom finds you in Cenk's apartment? When did you change so much?

I hear my brother steps coming closer me. Oh dear God what a good actress am I!

-Ceren?
-Civan? Uhh, what are you doing here?
-Ceren what were you talking about Cemre?
-Ihhh! You...you heard?
-Ceren don't cross my limits and tell me if it's true or not!
-Uh...You promise you won't do something you'll regret?
-Ceren!
-Promise!
-I swear I'll go crazy faster than grandma!
-Alright...it's true.
-Cemre did all what you said?
-Yes...
-Oh little slut...

There you go. My brother has BIG angry issues, with this lie I put up my sister won't get out of his hands. She won't be brave enough to stand up for herself, she won't get out of the mansion anymore so she will stay just with Nedim. That results me being the favorite child and having Cenk only for myself.

I see how Civan runs up to my sister and grabs her hand making her follow him to the anex building.

Cenk pov:
I walk out of the mansion after changing my clothes when I see Cemre getting dragged by her brother. 'What the hell is going on with this family?' I whisper to myself while walking downstairs.

 'What the hell is going on with this family?' I whisper to myself while walking downstairs

(This is the mansion)

I walk downstairs from the ground floor terrace and go to her sister.

-Ceren!
-Yes darling?
-Oh don't call me like that. What's going on with your siblings?
-Nothing, just my brother found out what a slut Cemre is.

Ceren says smirking. I look to the annex building to see if they were still there and look angrily to Ceren saying: 'Don't put your sister's name in your sinning mouth!'
A slut...that's how she calls her sister when herself was naked in my bed last night. I run up to the annex building hearing yells from the door.

Cemre pov:
-YOU MARRIED A POOR MAN IN A WHEELCHAIR JUST FOR HIS MONEY AND NOW YOUR HOOKING UP WITH HIS COUSIN!
-Civan!

My own brother talked like that to me..I could see the frustration in his eyes but no matter who told him all this bullshits it was impossible to try and tell him the truth.

-YOU HEARD EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CENK, HE IS DRUGGING GIRLS, USING THEM, MAYBE EVEN RAPING THEM AND YOU THROW YOURSELF IN HIS ARMS?!
-CIVAN STOP! You don't know the truth...not about my marriage and not about Cenk! Whoever made up this bullshits about my marriage was lying to you!
-SO MY OWN SISTER IS LYING TO ME?!

Ceren...she made up all this story. But for what? Just to betray me?

-Please Civan..try to understand! I wasn't hooking up with Cenk! And he is t like you think...he is kind...and caring. You know who was waiting for me outside the hospital room? It wasn't you, it wasn't our mom, it wasn't Ceren, it wasn't my husband, it was Cenk! He spent his night in the hospital waiting for me to wake up!
-LOOK HOW SHE'S TALKING ABOUT HIM! I'L MOVE THAT MOUTH FROM YOUR FACE!

And with that I see something that I never thought I'll see. My brother coming towards me with his hand up...trying to slap me. My head gets blank and I cover it with my hands. I was trying so hard not to cry, my own brother talked about me like that. And my sister...she invented this just to make this happen.When I open my eyes I see Cenk holding my brother from hitting me.

-Stay calm Cemre, I will learn your brother how men should treat a woman.

We keep staring at each other for some time and after that Cenk let go my brother. Civan kept staring at him while he was leaving. After Cenk left the annex building I see Civan taking something in his hand and trying to go after Cenk probably to hit him. I grab his hand and stop him.

-Don't you dare Civan!

I leave the annex building when I feel a strong dizziness and try to lean on a wall but before I get to do that someone caught me.

-Are you okay?
-Yes..
-Cemre I told you you should stay away from stress.
-Why do you care Cenk? I thought you hated me for 'using you' to get the informations I needed.
-I...trust me I hate you, but that doesn't mean I am not a human anymore.

I slowly pull from his arms trying to ignore the dizziness and walk to the car, asking the driver to drive me to the location Seniz sent me.

———————later———————

Cenk pov:
I can't understand what's happening with this girl. In the house she said I'm caring and nice and now she leaves me like that. I...I want to say I hate her but I can't...I don't know what to do, every-time I think about her I think about what I did to Nedim. I pull the car when I feel a strong headache that almost took my breath I start yelling how loud I could. It wasn't the first time I had such a breakdown, I can say it was happening once or twice a week. I was used to it but the pain kept getting stronger. After some time I woke up laying down. Out of nowhere all the memories with my breakdowns came back, I felt the pain over and over again. I couldn't stand up. I just laid down waiting for the pain to stop.

Cemre pov:
I arrive at the caffe where I had to meet Seniz.
-Oh dear I'm so glad you came!
-What do you want Seniz?
-Sit my darling.Smile. Paparazzi are all over here. Act like a daughter in law once in your life.
-Alright. What's happening?
-I saw all the news, everyone is talking about one of the Karacay new member, you! I don't mind that but Agah also told me about you and Cenk.
-There's nothi-...
-Listen. Just in case you think from now on you have some 'power' I'll make you sure that you don't hold any power. I have lots of recordings that will get you out of this mansion in two seconds. So don't you dare disobey me. And stay away from my son.

I watch her leave then I stare blankly at the floor. I stood up and walked back home.

———————night——————

Cemre pov:
After I eat I dress in my pijamas and walk to the yard. I see Cenk's car entering and him almost falling down. My sister came running to him but he pulled her away. I walk to him and say:

-Cenk, are you-...?

I don't get to finish my sentence because he just walked away. What happened to him?
Later I try to fall asleep but I couldn't. It was late at night, around 2am but I kept thinking of what happened to Cenk. I stood up and walked to his room taking the risk for someone to see me. I knock at the door and he answers, he was all pale and with puffy eyes.
-Cenk?!
-Shhhh!
I yell and then he stops me by grabbing and throwing me into his room.
-What do you want Cemre?
-What happened to you?!
-Nothing I'm just tired.
-You are pale! Sit down here and wait for me.

I say pushing him down to the bed and then walking back into Nedim's room to take the medical kit I had since being a nurse. I walked back to his room and checked him. He also had a strong fever. I gave him some medicine and covered him with a blancket.
-Cenk...
-Yes?
-Thank you for today.
-Thank you for taking care of me.
-I'm a nurse right?

We both giggle and look at each other. His eyes were filled with something I couldn't describe...and for the first time I saw him smiling, not smirking.

-1491 words