Not married...

Cemre pov:
I got out of the office and I couldn't believe how beautiful everything was, even if the life in this house was a living hell, seeing the morning Sun from 7 o'clock in the morning and the mansion so peaceful with no people around.

Suddenly I see Nurten walking fast to Agah bey's office with a glass of coffe in her hand and her uniform randomly threw on her.

-Cemre, good morning!
-Good morning Nurten! Where are you hurrying?
-Agah bey needs his coffee, he said he has a very busy day today.
-Oh, alright.

And with that I walk downstairs to the annex building to go and talk to my family.

-Mom? Good morning!

After a while of silence my brother comes in dressed in his suit, ready for work.

-Brother! Good morning!
-What are you doing here huh?
-I came to talk to you, both of you.
-there is nothing to talk about Cemre. Now go back home.
My mom said with a tough voice.

-Mom this is my home! Here, next to you, my family! Mom please-...
-Mom...mom, how do you dare to call her mom?! You little slut, you marry a poor man in a wheelchair for money then sleep with his cousin and now you dare calling this woman 'mom' after everything you did to her!
-Civan I didn't sleep with Cenk for God's sake! And remember I'm your bigger sister, don't talk to me like that.
-Oh and besides that you're Nedim's wife and Cenk bey's mistress, we should be afraid of you firing us, right?
-Civan-...

I got interrupted by Ceren walking in the room.

-Civan where's my-...Aaa! Look who's here! Ms. Cemre, do you need anything?
-Ceren don't mess with me!
-Cemre don't talk like this to your sister!
My mom said angrily.

-You said everything that made me go in this situation! You told Civan about seeing me and Cenk and you told mom about seeing me and Cenk together multiple times! These are just lies! Everything getting out of your mouth is a lie! Are you seriously happy with this? You are sick Ceren! Sick! Just remember what you did to Nedim! How you called him! Imagine how you made him feel! You called him ugly but you should look at your heart before that! You have the most cold heart! You have a black heart Ceren! You are the ugly one here! And God will make you pay for everything you've done, and if He doesn't be sure I will.
-ENOUGH, ENOUGH, ENOUGH!!

Ceren yells, tears falling from her eyes. I knew I hurt her, but if this was the only way to make her feel sorry for everything she's done, then I will hurt her. I realized I wasn't too brave either. I was crying but luckily my voice wasn't shacking.

-Cemre stop talking like that to your sister! And what did she do to Nedim?
-I won't tell you mom. I'm not like her...
-Ceren didn't tell me anything about you and Cenk but I saw it with my own eyes. I saw you two together several times, even after you got married to Nedim! Now...stop bothering us Cemre.

And with that she and my brother left leaving me alone with my sister. She started laughing, a sick laugh.

-What happened to you Ceren? You used to be the best sister I ever asked for.
-You know what happened to me? I got sick of you being perfect! Everyone's favorite! You stole all my attention! You stole Cenk from me and-...
-What? What does Cenk has to do with this?
-He was going to love me, he was going to make me Ceren Karacay! But you switched his mind! It's all you fault!

After some time of looking at eachother I said:
-Pitty, big pitty...

And with that I left the house with tears rolling down my cheeks unstoppable. I knew that from now on I'll be alone. My mom and my brother don't believe me, my sister...I don't have a sister anymore, Agah bey doesn't believe me either and Nedim is using me for getting revenge. I was alone. Whipping my tears away I bumped into someone.
-I'm sorry...
-Cemre have you seen my dad?
-Uhm, no...I mean yes. I talked to him earlier and then Nurten said he has a lot of work to do today so he might be at his office.
-Thank you!
-Cenk..
-Yea?
-last night...uhm do you remember anything from last night?
-Just getting drunk. Why?
-It doesn't matter. See you around.
-Bye!