Let's pretend it never happened

Cenk pov:
Some time passed by and I was still in her hands. I don't know why is she taking the guilt from me, all the time she looked like she hated me and now? Now she is trying to make me feel better. Something was off...maybe she was trying to stab my back, make me trust her and then tell my father the truth...maybe. But for some reason it was making me feel comfortable, her words gave me hope.

Cemre pov:
He was still sobbing in my hands, I couldn't help him...he was blocked in his past and full of guilt, he was believing that he is the criminal when he forgot to look around and check the people who were influencing him at the moment, but I couldn't help him. The fact of...nevermind. I shouldn't be thinking of this anyway. It was an empty road, cars were passing once at 30 minutes, the stars weren't as bright as they used to be, it was night outside, a very dark night. My phone rang.

Cenk pov:
We were interrupted. Her phone rang in the perfect moment, if I would've stayed one minute in her hands I think I would've start crying again. It wasn't my type. I never have been the type of man who was crying. I was getting my nerves away by driving or working out, boxing, but mostly partying and getting drunk.

Cemre pov:
He caught cough and I stand up.
-Mom?
-Cemre! Where are you?!
I looked at the time and it was around 1am.
-I..I..I had some work to do as a nurse, at the hospital. I will be home soon. Bye!
I say fast while closing my phone. I go back to Cenk and I see him wiping his tears.
-Hey...are you feeling better..?
-Thank you. For trying to take the guilt from me, but when you are the real guilty, the things don't work like this.
He says standing up.
-Well, unfortunately you are wrong..but anyways..I have to go home. My mom called me.
-Yeah, get in the car.
He drove us home and then he stopped in the front of the house.
-Nurse...
-Yes?
-Let's pretend this never happened, okay?
I stay a while to think and then I say:
-Alright. But..don't forget my words: You don't worth this life.
I put my hand on his while his was on the shifter of the car. Then I continue:
You should think about it better and...
He takes his hand and gives me an angry look.
-Let's not do this. I have my way and you have yours. You are a nurse and I am your boss actually untill my dad comes back so let's not intersect to much with eachother.
His words were true, but I knew he wasn't honest. I could feel the pain in his voice, but if he wants to play like this I will do the same.

Seher pov:
I am watering the flowers, it usually helps me to calm down but this time with my daughter out in Istanbul at this hour it was really hard to be calm. I see Cenk's bey car entering the yard. And then I felt my heart stopping for a moment. Cemre was getting out of his car. What was she doing with him? I see them both getting out, Cenk walked closer to my daughter and they started talking.

Cemre pov:
I got out of the car and I seen Cenk bey coming closer to me.
-What?
-Don't forget what we talked about nurse.
And he gets closer to the car again.
-Can I ask where are you going? At this hour!
I say crossing my hands.
-He winks and gets into the car.
I see my mom and walk to her.
-Mom?
-Why were you in his car Cemre? You said you were at the hospital.
-I was. He seen me walking home and decided to drive me.
-Mhm.

Seniz pov:
This girl was dangerous. Not like her sister or mother and I don't want to talk about her brother who I didn't seen from when they first came here. She is so...curios about everything, if she doesn't accept money me and Cenk are in danger, but mostly me, I am the one who covered Cenk all this years. I did what every mother would do, protect her child. I put the agents to search around for her name. She is clear, I can't threaten her with anything. She worked at a hospital since she finished college. I can't deny, she is a good nurse, all the places she worked for said that. The last place I didn't check was the hospital from the village she lived in before coming here.

———-time jump~at the hospital———

-Good evening!
-Good evening! How can I help you?
I take my sunglasses off.
-I am Seniz Karacay as you may know.
-YES!YES! Of course I know you ms. Seniz!
-I would like to have some informations about someone who worked here. Cemre Yilmaz a 23 years old woman.
-Yes! She worked here for 7 months.
-Anything suspect about her. Did she do anything wrong.
-No! She is a truly sweethear, I can't say she is a woman, she is so childish and caring!
-Thank you for the informations!
My phone rang, it was one of our agents.
-One second!
I say to the nurse I was talking to.
-Yes?
-Ms. Seniz, we found something about ms. Cemre.
This words lighted my night.
-Yes! Finally!
-She also singed in a few night locals, we got some videos of her.
-Send it to me, immediately!
-Alright ms Seniz.
After getting the videos I drove home and sent them to Cenk with a message which was saying: Bye, bye nurse!

Ceren pov:
It was 4 in the morning I couldn't sleep. 2 hours ago my sister came, God knows where she was until that hour. I hear a car parking so I walked out of the house, it was Cenk.
-Cenkk! I yell. I knew ms. Seniz wasn't home so in the mansion was just Damla.
-Yes?
He was drunk, i never smelled something worse than that.
-What do you think about getting upstairs into your room huh?
-Well that sounds good!

—————time jump~morning————

Ceren pov:
I went downstairs before anyone woke up and got in my bed pretending I was sleeping.

Cemre pov:
I woke up when my clock rang and get dressed, since Nedim isn't here I thought of helping my mom and Nurten cleaning. I  went into my brothers room and wake him up as he asked me to do last night. Then I went into the mansion and looked after Nurten.
-Aunt Nurten!
-Yes Cemre?
-How can I help you?
-Uh...let's see. Go into Cenk's room and make his bed, I think he already left.
-Are you sure Nurten? It's 7am.
-Yes! He is in Twin at this hour, you can go.
-Sure!
I went upstairs into Cenk's room. The smell that I felt there was worse than the smell of trash. He was drunk, again.
-Cenk! Cenk bey!
I seen him waking up slowly and turning with his face to me, I immediately seen he was naked. I turned and closed my eyes.
-CENK!
-What...what happened?
He says with a sleepy voice.
-YOU ARE NAKED!
-then give me some clothes!
I tried to find a pair of pants and a shirt around the room, then I found them on the floor. I gave them to him with my eyes closed. He dressed up and I seen him coughing. I turned around and he was about to puke, I ran to him and grabbed his hand, walking him to the bathroom of his room. I put my hand on his back while he was puking I looked around and grabbed a towel, then I started to put it on his forehead to get the sweat on it. He finally stopped, I was still with my hand on his back. I was just disgusted by him, he was drunk most of the time. How could he be so irresponsible? How? He was the son of the most rich family in Istanbul be that...stupid! I took my hand away from him and thrown the towel in his chest.
-Idiot!
I yell at him and then I run to the door, he comes and blocks me so I can't get out of his room.
-What are you doing?
-I should ask you the same question. How did you told me?
-Idiot!
-Exuse you?
-How can you be so irresponsible? You are known by everyone in Istanbul and other Countries and you still come home drunk every night. Aren't you afraid of shaming you dad's name?
-I-...
Someone interrupts us by opening the door.
-Cemre?
-Aunt Nurten?
-What..what are you doing?
-I helped Cenk to wake up.
I say giving Cenk an angry look.
-Don't worry Nurten, she didn't do anything wrong.
-Okay..I am leaving then.
Nurten says while leaving. I was about to leave after her but Cenk grabbed my hand.
-Watch your mouth nurse!
-You have some puke on your collar I say fake smiling and forcing him to leave my hand, then I leave.

                                       —1561 words