10. Resident Evil Village Au (requested)

This was requested by Crinskib55
I hope you all enjoy!

In this one shot, Y/n is the daughter of Donna Beneviento and Varian is the son of Karl Heisenberg.

I know that the fanart above doesn't really have anything to do with the one shot, but I couldn't find anything that did 😂

Being the daughter of the second lord, Donna Beneviento, wasn't at all of what Y/n had hoped. Donna was a doll maker, which meant that Y/n constantly assisted her in making possessed dolls and tending to Donna's favorite doll, Angie.

Donna also felt lonely and wanted others to feel the same. No matter how hard Y/n tried, she couldn't convince Donna that she loved her.

Every day, through Angie, Donna would verbally abuse Y/n, simply because she thought that Y/n didn't love her enough.

This made Y/n sad. However, she didn't like the kind of things that Donna was doing. Y/n knew that Mother Miranda was manipulating Donna, and she wanted her to disappear from existence so that she could live a happy life with her mother. Luckily, she knew of a guy who wanted to form a rebellion against Mother Miranda.

Time Skip

"Mr. Heisenberg? Are you home?" Y/n tensed up in anticipation. Karl Heisenberg could be scary when least expected, especially since he could control metal and electricity.

Instead of Heisenberg, a young boy around Y/n's age carefully walked towards her.

"You're Y/n Beneviento, correct?" He inquired.

"Maybe. Who's asking?"

"I-I'm Varian Heisenberg, Miss," the boy introduced. "If you're looking for my dad, he's at a meeting with Mother Miranda right now. Would you like to wait here until he gets back?"

"Sure," Y/n concurred. She followed Varian into Heisenberg's factory.

Time Skip

For a while, Y/n and Varian sat in awkward silence in the factory. The only noise that accompanied then was weird sounds coming from a pit down below.

"What are those noises?" Y/n asked.

"It's just one of dad's experiments," Varian replied.

"Do you know what it is?" Y/n eyed Varian suspiciously.

"No. Dad never tells me anything about his work. He thinks I'm to young to understand the kind of stuff he does," Varian shrugged. He looked down at the ground appearing to be embarrassed.

"That's alright. My mom doesn't explain everything to me either," Y/n assured.

"Is your mom nice to you?"

"I'd say not really with all the influence that Mother Miranda has on her. She just doesn't think I love her."

"Do you?"

Y/n nodded bitterly. "If only Mother Miranda were gone... I could live a good life with Mom if she wasn't under that influence."

"Is that why you came? To discuss Dad's secret rebellion?"

"Yeah. Mr. Heisenberg is the only help I can get."

"You have me."

Y/n blushed at Varian's words and looked away to hide it. "Th-thank you...very much."

"Oi, Varian! Who's that with you?"

Karl Heisenberg had returned and he had a man with him.

"Y/n Beneviento, Sir," Varian answered. "She came to discuss with you about the rebellion."

"That's splendid news! I'll chat with you later, miss. I have something that I have to take care of right now." Heisenberg said.

"What would that be?" Y/n questioned.

"Ethan Winters. Mother Miranda asked me to 'take care of him' because she doesn't want him to get his daughter, Rose, back. She's a crazy women, isn't she?" Heisenberg explained.

Y/n nodded. "I'd do anything to get her out of the picture."

"Great! I'll be right back after a have a talk with Mr. Winters here." Heisenberg left the room with the men, who Y/n assumed was Ethan Winters.

Time Skip

"That blasted Winters! He refused to join my rebellion even after I promised to help him free his daughter. Unbelievable!" Heisenberg slammed his fist on his desk out of frustration.

"Maybe he didn't like what you wanted to do with Rose?" Varian said timidly.

"Shut your trap, Varian! I don't need you talking right this second," Heisenberg snapped. Varian shrunk down in fear. Heisenberg turned to look at Y/n. "What is it that you wanted to talk about, Miss Beneviento?"

"I want to help get rid of Miranda. I'm tired of having a bad relationship with my mom and I want to have a good life with her," Y/n explained. "My mom has been manipulated by that no good jerk and I have to put an end to it."

"You're speaking my language," Heisenberg smirked. He patted Y/n on the back, earning a pouty look from Varian. "You can join me if you'd like, kiddo. I don't mind the extra help. We just have to come up with a good plan, alright? I'll talk to you tomorrow. Varian, why don't you make yourself useful and escort Miss Beneviento here?"

Varian grumbled under his breath and walked towards the entrance to the factory with Y/n following close behind him.

Time Skip

"I don't understand. He never gives me any kind of praise and I'm his own son!" Varian pouted. He kicked a small rock sheen the dirt road.

"I'm not really sure why he's like that with you, but try not to take it so personally," Y/n sighed. When the two had reached Y/n's home, they heard screaming coming from inside the house. "Mom..."

Y/n burst through the door. Varian ran after her, calling out her name. Y/n didn't listen to his pleads. All she could care about was her mom. When they arrived at the area where the screaming took place, Y/n's eyes filled with tears. Donna Beneviento had turned to ashes with Ethan Winters standing beside her.

"You!" Y/n seethed. "You killed my mom!"

"I'm sorry? What was I supposed to do? Let her kill me?" Ethan wondered.

"You killed my mom!!" Y/n accused. She grabbed a spare golden flower from her pocket and threw it towards Ethan. "Now you have to suffer with the hallucinations caused by this flower!"

Ethan looked so done with the world as the hallucination dolls appeared and started to attack him. Y/n kept repeating, "You killed my mom! You killed my mom!"

Varian tried to hold Y/n back, but she was just too strong and filled with anger to calm down. That was, until Varian yelled, "STOP, Y/N!"

The hallucinations disappeared, Ethan glanced around the room with a confused expression on his face, and Y/n stopped struggling.

"Y/n, please, you've got to stop," Varian pleaded. "He had to kill her or she would've killed him. I wouldn't be mad at you if you killed my dad for the same reason. You just have to understand where he's coming from."

Y/n dropped to her knees. Grief had finally overcome hey and she wailed as Varian wrapped her up into a hug.

"I just wanted Mom to love me just as much as I loved her!" Y/n cried. "She didn't know that I cared for her because of Miranda and her stupid experiments. I wish she had never interfered with my life!"

"I understand, Y/n. My dad doesn't like Miranda either, and so do I. She's done some pretty terrible things to our families, but there's not much we can do about it. After all, we are just kids," Varian soothed. After a while, Y/n finally calmed down and she gathered the remains of her lost mother with Varian standing beside her with all his love and support. Maybe, someday, Mother Miranda would be destroyed, but all that Varian and Y/n could do for now was wait...

Word Count: 1278

I put a lot of research into this game and I'm really hoping that I followed the plot we'll enough. I had a lot of fun writing this and I hope you guys enjoyed it too! 😁