xlvi

last chapter fawkkkk💔💔

PEACE ARMONI JONES-BENNETT
|18|

"OH MY gosh!" Peach whined as she looked down at the positive pregnancy test

"OH MY gosh!" Peach whined as she looked down at the positive pregnancy test. She raised her head looking over at a smiling Von. "You did this on purpose."

"No I didn't." He smirked. "We gotta tell Grandbabii and shit right now. Ion' want him feeling how he felt with Miracle and shit."

"Seven kids at twenty two that's sad." Peace spoke shaking her head.

"Seven kids at eighteen? That's sad." He mocked mushing her head.

"I don't have seven kids." She frowned looked over at him.

"Yes you do." He nodded. "Just in case you forgot, that big ass rock on your finger means my kids become yo' kids. Them yo' kids. You got kids. Seven of them."

In all honesty Peace would often forget that they were married. Their bond was always tied, with or without a ring.

"I really got kids." She sighed. "This is so ghetto."

"Girl shut the hell up." He laughed as he watched her stand up, immediately wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I got an idea." Peace spoke as she turned towards him wrapping her arms around his waist. "Since our ceremony is tomorrow I'm going to bake the cake. A two tier cake with the inside blue and pink."

"They ass gon' be shocked." He laughed as he kissed her cheek.

"I'm going on birth control after this." She spoke laying her head on his chest.

"Hell no. We need about two more."

"No." She spoke shaking her head. "Hell no. And you have so much to say about how many kids Durk has now look at you. Twenty two, married, and seven kids in."

They always included their very first baby into everything. Although they didn't get the chance to know their baby, they loved it, and it will always be tied to them forever.

"And I wouldn't have shit no other way." He spoke softly laying his head on top of hers.

"YOU LOOK so pretty man." Eboni spoke as she fanned her eyes as Peace walked out in her wedding dress.

"I ready to get this over with." Peace spoke. "I know I've done this before already but I'm nervous now."

"I understand." Eboni nodded. "But I'm right here. We all are."

"You have to come out now P." Sky spoke as she received a text from her mom telling her that Peace had to walk out now.

"I'm scared." Peace frowned as she looked over at her sister in law.

"Girl what the hell could be so scary? Y'all already married P. This ain't shit but a lil' ceremony."