ix

DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT
|21|

DAYVON FROWNED as he tried to call Peace for what seemed like the thousandth time this week

DAYVON FROWNED as he tried to call Peace for what seemed like the thousandth time this week. He hadn't heard from her since he'd dropped her off the whipping cream and that's was about a week and a half ago. Every time he called he was sent straight to voicemail.

He sighed lowly as he tried to call her again as he pulled at his dreads. He shook his head softly as he called Eboni's number.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Ma Eb—"

"Don't call me that." Eboni spoke blandly. Peace had told Eboni what happened and Eboni had an even bigger attitude than Peace. "What do you want?"

"Have you talked to Peace? She not answering my calls." Von spoke lowly ignoring her attitude.

"Nope." Eboni lied. "Why she not answering your calls?"

"I don't know." He said. "I ain't heard from ha' in almost two weeks."

"Mhm." Eboni hummed. "You did something that made her upset almost two weeks ago?"

"No. Not that I know of."

(AN: right. nothing but fuck on the woman who tried to kill her every other day. nothing too major.)

"I guess." Eboni spoke dryly. "I'll let you know if I hear from her."

And with that Eboni hung up. Von shook his head not understanding her attitude with him as he called Peace from a star-six-seven, blocked number.

"Hello." The soft voice he hadn't heard in almost two weeks spoke as she answered on the fourth ring.

"Hello? Peace why you ain't been answering my calls?" He questioned before he heard the line go flat.

"Please stop calling my phone Von." She spoke lowly making him scrunch up his face.

"Peace I ain't even do shit." He spoke loudly as he placed on his all white Air Force 1s, about to make his way to her house. "Where you at?"

"Minding my business." She spoke blandly. "Please leave me alone Dayvon. I don't want anything to do with you. You wanted a distraction while you and your girlfriend were on a break and I gave you that. Y'all are back together so you don't need to be calling me anymore. Please leave me alone. Let's just go back to not knowing each other."

And with that she hung up. He pulled the phone from his ear placing it into his pocket. He grabbed his keys from the table as he exited out the front door. He was determined to get her to talk to him. Once he made it into his car he immediately pulled off into the direction of Peace's apartment complex.

He turned a twenty minutes drive into a five minute drive, speeding trying to get to her home. Once he made it there he immediately exited the car going towards the door. He was thankful that someone was coming out as he was coming in so Peace didn't have to buzz him up.

PEACE SUNG ALONG to Drive and Disconnect x Nao as she cleaned her apartment. She had been deep cleaning all day wanting to get her mind off of the many things that had her upset.

"Find a better place in this madness." She sung lowly as she wiped off the counters. She heard a small knock on the door making her smile as she thought that it was her food she ordered from doordash.

She opened the door without looking into the peephole. The smile she carried turned into a frown as she stared at the face she wanted to avoid until she didn't have to anymore. She stepped out of her apartment not wanting to let him inside. She didn't want his negative energy to linger in her home since she had just got done burning sage in her apartment.

"Damn I can't come in?"

"No." She spoke blandly. "Why are you here?"

"I came to talk to—"

"I could have sworn I made it clear that I didn't want to talk." Peace bitterly laughed.

"You did but—"

"So then what do you want?" She questioned.

"Peanut can you jus—"

"Peace. My name is Peace. Not Peanut,not ma,not pretty. Not none of that." She spoke cutting him off again. "Please leave."

"Peace just let me expla—"

"There is nothing to explain." She laughed. "I already made a pretty good explanation myself. You want to know what I came up with?"

He just stared at her not knowing what to say. This wasn't the Peace he was used to. He was used to the soft spoken girl who wounds hurt a fly. This right here wasn't her.

"This is what I came up with, correct me if I'm wrong ok." She spoke moving her hair behind her ear. "You slept with the woman who tried to kill me over you after you promised y'all were done correct?"

He stayed silent making her laugh. "That's correct? I knew I wasn't wrong."

"Peanut-"

"Peace."

"Peace can you just—"

"It's nothin' Von. I gave you the distraction you needed while y'all were on a break. You don't have to explain anything I got it. I wish you guys the best." She spoke as she walked back into her apartment shutting the door in his face.

Peace wasn't the same quiet Peace anymore. Peace was now a scorned woman, and to this Peace, nobody's feelings mattered more than her own.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lil filler since i left y'all with that cliffhanger.

NEW PEACE WHO THE FUCK IS THISSSSSSS🥰🥰🥰🥰.

it's giving r.kelly when a womans fed uppppp chileeeee.

awn von go back to your little gf cause big P not with the bullshit nomore.

i should make her start cursing ima wait dou🙄🙄🙄.

ANYWAYS NO MORE UPDATS TONIGHT SEE YALL TOMA.

comment or yall ain't getting shit til next week🙄🙄.