iii

DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT
|21|

DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT |21|

"DAYVON ARE YOU even listening?" Misharron huffed as she looked over at Dayvon as he typed away on his phone.

"Nawl' gang what you say?" He questioned looking over at her before back at his phone.

"Yeah 'cause you probably over there texting that little ass girl from Faye's." Misharron spoke rolling her eyes. "Don't get her ass beat again."

"Please shut the fuck up, gang." Dayvon laughed at the mention of Peace. He wished he was texting her. "What you wan' fuck her or some?"

"Don't play with me bitch."

"Ain' nobody playing, gang." He laughed shaking his head. "You always bringing her up. What you gay or some?"

"Shut up Von." Misharron deadpanned. "Don't make me beat the fuck outta' you like I did your lil' ass girlfriend."

"It was two weeks ago. Let it go foe'nem." He chuckled again. Ever since Misharron had fought the girl she'd constantly bring it up. "I'm not her I'll fold yo' ass."

Just as Misharron was about to say something Dayvon's phone rung making him sigh in relief. He answered the phone for Durk placing it on speaker knowing he was going to say something off the wall about Misharron.

"Yo' twin." Dayvon spoke as his began to run his fingers through his dreads.

"Pop out tonight foe'." Durk spoke into the phone making Misharron scrunch up her face.

"He not goin' no where with your lesbian looking ass." Misharron spoke laughing by herself.

"Say one more thing to me and bet money I won't pop them implants." Durk spoke. "Wasn't nobody talking to yo' wisdom tooth built ass."

"Stop talking to me Durk for I tell India."

"My wife don't even like yo' watermelon head ass." Durk laughed. "You poppin' out or what twin?"

"Yeah. After I get my hair retwisted though. I'm innis' bitch lookin' like Whoopi Goldberg gang." Dayvon laughed shaking his head.

"Ight twin. Love gang."

"Love twin." Dayvon spoke before the two hung up.

"You not goin' no where wit' him Dayvon."

"Get out my face." Dayvon spoke as he received a text from his youngest daughter's mom, Deja.