xi

DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT
|21|

"YOU FORGIVE ME Peanut?" Dayvon questioned as he looked down as Peace's face as he stroked her in a missionary position

"YOU FORGIVE ME Peanut?" Dayvon questioned as he looked down as Peace's face as he stroked her in a missionary position. He stroked her at a quick pace as he watched her mouth part with her breath stuck in her throat. "Huh P?"

"I forgive you baby slow down please." She moaned loudly as he sped up.

"I gotta show you I'm sorry baby." He smiled softly as he lifted one of his legs from the floor onto the bed. "I'm sorry Peanut."

"It's ok Von, slow down please." She whimpered pushing at his stomach.

"Get yo' fuckin' hands off me." He spoke slapping her hand away as he pushed into her deeper. "What's my name P?"

"Daddy." She moaned loudly as she felt herself about to release. "Oh my god, daddy I'm about to cum."

"Hold it P." He spoke as he flipped her over. He smiled softly as he watched her lower half jerk, as he pressed a deep arch into her back. "Daddy sorry Peanut."

"Vonnnn." She moaned loudly as he pushed into her. "Oh my gosh."

"Where you feel it at P?" He questioned as he pulled her up by her neck. They were now chest to back as he thrusted into her spot rapidly.

"I feel it in my stomach baby." She spoke as he attached his lips to hers as he pulled aggressively on her hair. "Can I cum daddy? Please oh my goshhhh!"

"Let that shit out Peanut." He spoke lowly pushing her back down into a deep arch.

"Oh fuckkkkk Von." She moaned loudly as she squirted around his shaft.

"Von!"

"Von!"

"Von!" Durk yelled into his ear snapping him out of his thoughts. "Fuck got you so deep in thought?"

"Nothin' I'm just thinkin' about some shit folks."

"What's wrong?" Durk questioned adverting his attention to Von. "Gotta be serious. You over there looking stuck as hell foe."

"I fucked up gang." Von stressfully laughed running his hand down his face. "You remember shorty I did the party for?"

"Shorty from Faye's right?"

"Hell yea'." Von nodded. "I fucked up wit' her folks."

"What happened?"

"Like three weeks ago she was cooking and she sent me to the store to get her some shit for her to make some Alfredo—"

"What she send you for? That shit inna' red and white jug?" Durk questioned. Anytime any female he knew would make Alfredo they never had that specific item.