xx

PEACE ARMONI JONES
|18|

"YOU OK bitch?" Sky questioned as her and Peace talked in the phone

"I'm fine." Peace spoke with a laugh as she laid under a sleeping Von.

"See we woulda' came up there witchu' but what had happened was." Sky spoke making Peace laugh. "Just call me tomorrow bitch. You sound hoarse as fuck."

The two said their goodbyes before hanging up as Peace looked down at the man who was asleep on her chest. She ran her finger through his locs as she stared down at him.

"I know you're asleep but I have to tell you something." She spoke softly trying not to wake him as she rubbed his face softly. "I love you."

"And I thank you so much for everything that you do for me and Amaru." She smiled softly placing a soft kiss on his jaw. "I appreciate you so much. I heard about what she used to do to you. You'll never have to worry about that with me, I swear."

"You saved me P." He spoke lowly making her jump slightly. "I love you forever."

"Really?"

"Yeah baby." He spoke lowly burying his face into her neck. "You ok?"

"I'm fine." She spoke lowly as she played in his hair. "I'm sorry for making you mad."

"Naw' you good. I knew you was gon' go, I'm mad you lied to me like you wasn't goin'." He spoke into her neck.

"I can't wait until our trip." Peace smiled as she changed the subject. "I finally picked where we're going."

"You gon' tell me?"

"No." She laughed. "You didn't tell me when you were going to throw my send off. Why would I tell you?"

"Whatever you lame." He spoke making her laugh.

"You should invite some of your friends." Peace suggested. "The one who looks like you, i forgot his name."

"That's Durk ma." He laughed. "We twins ma that ain't my friend."

"Like identical? You guys have so many of the same features."

"Naw. We ain't got the same momma or the same daddy but that's my brother." He spoke as she nodded her head understanding what he meant.

"How come I've never seen this?" Peace questioned as she looked over at the family portrait of Von,Ru,True,and Dayvon Jr that hung on his wall next to a picture of him and her.