xxvii

PEACE ARMONI JONES
|18|

PEACE HUFFED lowly as she sat outside her biological mothers house contemplating going in

PEACE HUFFED lowly as she sat outside her biological mothers house contemplating going in. She had came over here to get Amaru's birth certificate so she can enroll him into school for the upcoming school year. She had dropped Amaru off to Eboni's house since she didn't want him to go with her to that house again. She sighed loudly as she exited the car. She slowly walked towards the door before knocking instantly regretting it once the door open.

"Well look what the cat done drug in." Milan, Peace's mother spoke as she moved out the way to let Peace in. "What that rapper nigga kicked you to the curb, now you back?"

"More like I kicked him to the curb." Peace shot back as she side eyed her mother. "Where is Ru's birth certificate, I already told you to have it ready."

"Watch how you talk to me. I'm your mother up not mine." Milan spoke as she slapped the birth certificate into Peace's hand.

"Yeah mother." Peace sarcastically spoke as she laughed. "You didn't do anything but birth me, my mother's names are Afeni and Eboni."

"You start fuckin' on a nigga wit' some money and think you grown huh?" Milan questioned as she eyed her daughter in envy.

"That's where you wrong ma." Peace laughed. "I don't need a nigga with some money, I am the nigga with the money."

"Don't come back here when that nigga break your heart."

"He already has, and I haven't been back here at all." Peace shrugged as she walked out of the house. She was so tired of everyone thinking they could get away with saying or doing anything foul to her.

Once she made it to her car she immediately pulled off not even wanting to be around this trauma filled house anymore. After about fifteen minutes she made it to Walmart as she parked her car as she felt her phone constantly dinging in her purse making her pull it out to check.

A bunch of people had tag her in a live on Instagram as she pressed one of the notifications. She laughed lowly as she watched Misharron and Von on live.

 She laughed lowly as she watched Misharron and Von on live