xv

PEACE ARMONI JONES
|18|

PEACE ARMONI JONES |18|

"VON MOVE back." Peace laughed. Ever since the day on the beach, he would never leave her alone. She couldn't even go to the bathroom by herself.

"Girl shut the fuck up." He spoke pulling her closer to him as she scrolled on tiktok.

"What time does your mom's barbecue start?"

"At like 4:00." Von shrugged laying his head on stop of hers.

"You think she'll like me?"

"I ain' even gon' lie she ain't got no other choice." Dayvon laughed making Peace smile.

"How many siblings do you have?"

"Four on my Og side, one on my pops side." He spoke. "You got any another siblings?"

"I have an older sister on my dads side but we don't talk much." She shrugged.

"Mmm." He mumbled lowly not knowing what else to say. "Come on Peanut we finna go to sleep."

"I'm not tired." She frowned.

"I never caredddd." He stretched out making her laugh. "Come on man, so we can take a nap before we go."

"Whatever." She spoke cutting her phone off before laying on top of him.

"Damn, fuck you tryna get it my skin P?" He questioned as she continued to try to nuzzle her face deeper into his neck.

"Yes." She spoke softly. "Is it working?"

Dayvon just laughed lowly, rubbing her lower back as the two dozed off.

"YOU LOOK good P." Dayvon spoke as he stood behind her in the mirror placing his face into her neck.

"Get off me." Peace whined as she looked in the mirror placing on her lashes.

"Shut yo' ugly ass up."

"You a hater." Peace spoke rolling her eyes.

"Come on Peanut we already late man."

Peace just ignored him while looking in the mirror to place on the last lash. She felt him staring at her in the mirror and still decided to ignore him.

"You know you see me wit' your bald headed ass."

"You're going to make me curse you out."

"You ready baby?" Von questioned as she ran her fingers through her soft locs.

"I am now. Now move off of me." Peace spoke as she grabbed her phone from the counter. "Can you take my pictures?"