"If you did I would tell you. I told you I had to handle business, now. Come here."

I don't have time to think my body does all the thinking for me and before I know it I'm sliding off the bed and standing face to chest with Juko. I look up at him craning my neck to look into those hypnotizing gray eyes.

Juko bends until he's face to face with me his hand comes up and skim the skin across my chest. My breasts rise and fall heavily while my breath catches in my throat. I hate that I felt weak when it comes to him. I hate how badly I want him to want me even after all he's done. It doesn't help how his musky scent wraps around me and dampens my panties.

Simply being in his presence was enough to make me lust for him.

"Greet your husband." Juko commands, voice low and husky.

I nod slowly unsure of what to do and when he sees this he picks me up abruptly causing me to wrap my legs around his torso with a small yelp. "I've missed seeing you in these tiny little clothes showing off your tight little body."

His hands comes down holding me up by my ass and it takes everything in me not to moan. "I-it doesn't seem like it. How can you miss someone you barely speak too?" My voice comes out smaller than I like.

"I don't need to speak to you to know I missed you." He mumbles, eyes darting down to look at my plump brownish pink lips. "Did you miss me?"

I look away, "no."

Juko chuckles taking a seat on the edge of the bed sitting me right down on his cock. I can feel it between my legs and I know it's huge bigger than what I've probably imagined. He gently palms my ass rubbing and gripping the fatty flesh. It takes everything in me not to moan at the feeling instead I bite my bottom lip.

"And why is that?"

"You've been t-treating me fairly cruel lately." I bite back another moan when he shifts his hand and his large thick digits begins to skim lightly over the warm wet flesh between my legs. I know he can feel the pool of wetness between my legs and it makes me flush from embarrassment.

"I get the feeling that you're lying to me Ivy. I'm not very fond of liars."

"I-I'm not." I breath when he applies a bit more pressure to my core and rubs a bit faster. I whimper nestling my face between his neck and shoulder and dig my nails into his skin. Was this it? What he going to have sex with me?

Juko uses his other hand and takes my chin in his hand to tilt my face up. I meet those cold gray eyes and the very light freckles that's dusted across his nose.

I moan, it's soft, light and airy and possibly quiet enough for him to not hear.

"My workload has lessened I'll have more time for you now that I've dealt with the problem. Yes?" Juko presses down on my clit and my pussy clenches.

"Yes." I whisper breathlessly.

"There are somethings that you must know." He slowly halts his movements and it feels like I can breath again yet I still wanted more. I still wanted him to touch me and have his way with me. Like I had read in those books.

I blink rapidly trying to calm my rapidly beating heart. I wait for him to continued while the throb between my legs gets worse and worse.

"What's that?"

"Side effect of a drug I once took."

"You took drugs?"

"Just one and it was a long time ago, something my father created to try and help in the war."