iii. I Have Always Succeeded.

Start from the beginning

        "Children?" Izeta finished, trying to keep in her chuckle as she watched it.

          "Thank you. I lost the word, there. Children, designed to supplant them, to help them end." The synthezoid told them, coming to a stop infront of them.

"Is that why you've come, to end the Avengers?" Wanda questioned it, while Izeta squinted her eyes at the synthezoid.

"I've come to save the world. But also . . . Yeah." The synthezoid admitted, before walking away.

"What do we call you? I don't think you'd appreciate me calling you a robot." Izeta sarcastically asked.

"Ultron, call me Ultron." Ultron answered her question, before leaving the church.

"Is this really what you two want? To end the Avengers? It won't give you the closure you need or want." Izeta told her younger siblings, turning towards them after Ultron left.

"Do you not want to end the Avengers?" Pietro questions his sister, confused.

"I could care less about the Avengers, Pietro. I do not care if they die, or if they live a happy life. The only reason I'm doing this is because of you two! The only reason I have not tried to escape HYDRA was because of you two, because you guys decided to join HYDRA and to make the world a better place. As long as HYDRA still exists, the world will never be a good or better place. HYDRA kills people, tortures people and force their subjects to kill other people. They forced me to kill people! Do you think I wanted to be Verena? Do you think I chose to be Verena? No, I was forced to. And if I denied, I'd pay the consequences." Izeta harshly told her siblings, it wasn't their fault they were so blinded by their hate by the Avengers to not see the actual reality.

"So, if we do end the Avengers. We're doing it my way. I have never failed a mission in my life, I have always succeeded. And, if this is truly what you want, I'll make sure they're all dead soon enough." Izeta continued, making Wanda and Pietro nod, they felt pity for their older sister. They were idiots to not see it sooner.

"You do not have to do that for us, Izeta." Wanda denied, she already felt horrible enough.

"Yes, I do. I've taken care of both of you since we were 10 years old. I've killed a lot of people, so what are 5 other people?" Izeta shrugged, taking a hold of Pietro and Wanda's hands and squeezing it.

"Aren't there 6 Avengers?" Pietro asked, a chuckle escaping his mouth.

"I'm not hurting Thor. He's my favourite and I adore him." Izeta admitted, letting a laugh escape her lips once she saw her triplet's faces.

— THE TRIPLETS HAD FOLLOWED ULTRON TO THE HYDRA RESEARCH BASE

             "We'll move out right away. This is a start, but there's something we need to begin the real work." Ultron said, spreading his arms.