Church

TW: Drugs, Rape, Nightmares, PTSD, Church, Religion, Christianity, Mentioned homophobia, Food, and Acephobia
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Julie came home around 11pm that night. She was definetly high.

"Im home dear!" She called out happily as she walked in the door.

"Hi mom, do you want some dinner?" Ranboo asked, moving to heat up some of the mac and cheese xe had eaten earlier.

"Ill have some, thank you dear," she said, patting them on the arm.

"Anytime mom, remember we have church in the morning, you shouldnt stay up to late," Ranboo reminded her, handing her a bowl.

"Alright dear, you should head to bed then," she suggested.

"Ill do that, night Mom, love you."

"I love you too, sleep well dear."

Ranboo got a book off the shelf and read all night. Xer mom 'woke them up' at 7.

"Good morning dear! Its time to get ready, have a bowl of cereal and put on your suit, were leaving in an hour and a half," Julie said sweetly.

"Morning mom, i'll get ready fast," Ranboo said tiredly.

Once Ranboo and Julie were both ready they got on the bus and headed to church. They sat in there normal spot towards the back.

"Good morning!" Pastor Charles greeted.

"Good morning," everyone repeated.

"Let us open in prayer," the pastor then prayed.

"God loves each and every one of us, He wants us to enjoy our time here on His earth before we join Him in Heaven. This means we indulge in EVERY gift He has given to us," the pastor spoke with meaning.

"We have to RUN from the sins. Run from everything that is not pure, everything created BY Satan. We must run from impure thoughts, from homosexuality, from adultery, from any and all sexual sin," the pastor got louder as he spoke.

"But we cannot run away from sex, because sex is a GIFT from God. Not engaging in sex with your husband or wife is JUST as BAD as adultery and homosexuality and all of the other sexual sins we should NOT commit. God has gifted us with this opportunity to become closer with our spouse, and we MUST engage in it," the pastor continued to shout eagerly.

He continued preaching for an hour and a half, then everyone filed out, and Ranboo and their mother went out for brunch, as they usually do after church.

"I think todays lesson was very good, what did you think dear?" Julie asked as they waited for their food.

"I..I agree, it was very.. Insightful.." Ranboo stammered.

"I know it was a little mature but I think your old enough to learn about it," Julie said gently.

"Yeah, I understand mom, oh here comes our food," Ranboo said, changing the topic as the waitress approached.

"Thank you darling," Julie turned to the waitress.

"Could I go to Tommy's after brunch please?" Ranboo asked after the waitress had left.

"Who?"

"Oh um, my friend," xe clarified, no matter how many times they tell her, she always forgets.

"Oh! Of course dear, just dont forget about school tomorrow," Julie smiled, patting xer hand.

"Thanks mom, I wont forget," Ranboo smiled in return.

After they paid Ranboo walked to Tommy's and Julie walked to wherever she was going.

Ranboo knocked on the door.

"Hey kid. Come on in, Tommy's upstairs," Techno greeted.

"Thank you," Ranboo said before going upstairs.

"Hey!! Boo whats up Big Pal!" Tommy shouted when they opened the door.

"Hi T, hi Bee," xe said to the two in the room.

"Are you alright?" Tubbo asked kindly.

"Yeah. She was high only twice and she wasnt violent for either one," Ranboo confirmed.

"How about mentally? We know how you feel after church sometimes," Tommy added.

"I.."

"Come on Boo, you can tell us," Tubbo encouraged.

"Pastor Charles was preaching about how being ace and not having sex was just as bad as 'the other sexual sins' and that anyone who doesnt engage in it will burn in Hell... I dont wanna burn in Hell!" Ranboo rushed out.

"Boo you wont burn in Hell bossguy, I promise," Tubbo comforted, rubbing circles in their back.

"Yeah! If Satan tries to drag you down to Hell ill fist fight him myself!" Tommy cheered.

"Thanks T," Ranboo laughed wetly. Ranboo then noticed the cast on Tubbo's left arm.

"What happened Bee!?" Ranboo panicked.

"Schlatt got mad at me and tried to storm out, he went to slam the door and I tried to catch the door, broke my wrist. Dont worry Boo, im fine," Tubbo said non chalontly.

"Does it hurt? Have you gone to the hospital?!" Ranboo asked, still worried.

"It doesnt hurt, and when I showed up here with my floppy broken wrist Phil took me to the ER, were all good now!" Tubbo replied.

"Yeah, hes fine Boo, dont worry Big Pal," Tommy agreed.

"As long as your ok," Ranboo muttered, leaning on Tubbo and closing xer eyes. They yawned.

"Tired, Boo?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah, didn't sleep at mom's.." Ranboo said quietly.

"Well then take a nap, we'll both be here when you wake up!" Tubbo said, pulling Tommy to curl up with them on the bottom bunk.

"Promise?" Ranboo muttered sleepily.

"Promise," Tubbo and Tommy said in sync.

"Ok.. G'night," Ranboo whispered before drifting off to a much needed sleep.

Ranboo woke up with a jolt five hours later.

"Bee? Bee!" Xe called out.

"Im right here Boo, your safe, your at Tommy's house, were both right here. You okay?" Tubbo responded gently.

"He was in my dreams again Bee," Ranboo said, shaking.

"Aw Boo-"

"Bee I looked at him better this time. He was young. He couldnt have been more than 17. What if he goes to our campus? What if he sees me and tries again?" Ranboo shook violently, tears sizzling against their face.

"Theres no way he goes to our campus, theres 3 other high schools in our district, if he even goes to our district," Tommy said.

"You sure?" Ranboo asks.

"Of course," Tubbo agrees.

"We could report him to the district?" Tommy suggested.

"They wont do anything. They never do," Ranboo said sadly.

"Sure they will," Tubbo encouraged. Ranboo just shook xer head.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Sorry its been a while, ive been really busy, love ya kiddos!! Also the church bit was something preached at a church my parents made me go to a while ago, thats just me projecting (: