Chapter 11: The Final Test

After the siege on Earth, Vara was meditating in his room at the Hazbin Hotel. He was trying to connect through the Force to figure out what to do next. Octavia closed herself off from everyone as she wanted to be alone. Stella was put in rehab, and Striker was locked away at the Morningstar Castle. 

While meditating, Vara figures out that Malgus was alive and was on Earth. He was calling for him. To come alone, and bring the Sith Holocron. While breaking out of his meditation, he stands up as he walks over and collects the Sith Holocron, and then taking his lightsaber with him. 

While heading down the elevators, Charlie looks and sees Vara walking out. 

Charlie: ... He's calling for you, is he?

Vara: .. He is. And if I want to break my connection with him, I'll have to face him alone. 

Charlie: You don't have to do this. 

Vara: ... Charlie, I know. But... I have to. 

Charlie: ... You know, when we first met. You seemed alone, like you didn't want anyone in your life. Your heart was filled with loneliness and evil. But now you're far better then what you were. 

Vara: ... What do you mean?

Charlie: What I'm saying is that you're close to redeeming yourself. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that from here on out, things will be more going your way. 

Vara: .. That's an odd way to put it. But I suppose you do have a point. 

Charlie: ... You've made me happy from the day you set foot on the hotel. I just wish I could make you more happy.

Vara: .. Charlie, you already have. The real truth is that, I don't think I could ever find the happiness that Vaggie gives you. You two are practically perfect for each other, and that's all I have to say.... I am also happy to have you as a friend. 

Charlie: ... Will I ever see you again?

Vara: Hopefully. I mean, if I die. I'll be back here anyway. So, it's a win win. 

Vara then holds Charlie's hand as she sees his smile. The smile alone was enough to make her smile as well. He then lets go as he creates a rift through the Force and walks through it. 

Back on Earth, it was brewing up a storm as rain started to power down heavily with thunders roaring in the sky. As Vara was walking towards where Malgus was, he puts on his Inquisitor Mask and ignites his lightsaber as he was ready to finish what he started. To complete his training and become a true Sith. 

As he walks through the ruins of the droid factory, he hears another lightsaber igniting as Vara looks forward, seeing Malgus walk towards him