Chapter 1: Different from the Outer Rim

Out in the deep ends of space, it was quiet as the stars were lighting up the dark void of the Outer Rim. The quiet was broken off as a ship, known as the Scimitar, once owned by the deceased Darth Maul, now owned by Darth Vader's apprentice, Inquisitor Vara. 

Vara's life was instantly taken away since childhood

Vara's life was instantly taken away since childhood. Back on his home planet, Alixxa, while the Empire was raiding the planet, they're were genocidal pirates that murdered Vara's parents in front of him and Vader. Out of rage, he tapped into his darkness and used the dark side of the force to kill the pirates. After seeing the massacre, Vader saw alot of potential of anger, hate, rage, and emotions surrounding Vara as he took him in and trained him in the ways of the Force. 

Now that he is disciplined and well trained, Vader sends him away to complete his training by the time he reach the age of 19. While flying through space, Vara's past was slightly coming back as he palmed his forehead to block out, not wanting to remember the day he saw his parents killed in front of him. 

Instead of a flashback, he now sensed a massive tie in with the Force. Not many Force users have the ability, but Vara's power was very mysterious in ways that Vader doesn't know of. That's why all Jedi who were in hiding feared Vara, for he has killed many to win Vader's respect and attention.

Back then, his eyes were pure green, but now that he's fully devoted into the dark side, his eyes were now permanently evil. HIs thoughts were now interrupted as his ship was taking fire. He looked at his radar and saw some Rebel X-Wings targeting him.

Vara: Hmph. 

He then flipped back around them as he then turned the Scimitar invisible, making him go off the rebels radar. He flew around them as he started to blast them one by one, destroying them all.

Vara: Tch... Scum.

Just now, another X-Wing, labeled Red Five, as well as the Millennium Falcon come out of hyperspace, as well as an entire brigade of the rebellion.

Vara: Shit.

Having to have no power to turn invisible again, he attempted to make an escape. But was now caught in the tractor beam. Vara got upset as he slammed his fists against the controls. What he didn't expect was a rift opening next to his ship as it then entered through the red void, disappearing from the rebels sight and from space as well.