Chapter 3: Terror of Greed

While meditating, Vara was using the Force to try and see into the future and what will happen. But being connected to the dark side, it's clouding his vision and he only can make out the sounds of the future. 

???: Hello there.

*IGNITES FOUR LIGHTSABERS*

???: I sense alot of the dark side surrounding you, little one. Come with me, I'll train you. 

*IGNITES PURPLE LIGHTSABER*

???: Think about it. Together, we can do the undoable and kill every royalty that comes in our way.

*FIRES BLESSED PISTOL*

???: This feeling... what is this?

*FLOATING DECORATIONS*

???: I can sense your future, kid.

*CLASHES WITH BLUE LIGHTSABER*

???: Will I ever see you again?

*HOLDING HANDS*

???: Every choice you make has led you to this moment.

*IGNITES DOUBLE BLADED LIGHTSABER*

???: I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

*IGNITES GREEN LIGHTSABER*

???: Hahahahahahaha!

*LIGHTNING*

The last sound Vara hears breaks him out of his meditation and stands back up straight. He then sits down on his bed and covers his face with his hand. After yawning, he realizes that he's done alot today as he decides to sleep and closes his hearing, drowning out the other noises going on in the background. 

With the next day going by, Vara's comlink was beeping as he then wakes up and answers. 

Vara: Vara. 

Stolas: Vara, good morning. Are you by any chance available? 

Vara: Why?

Stolas: I'm taking my daughter to Loo Loo Land in the Ring of Greed and my bodyguards are going to be coming as well, but I was wondering if you would like to come along?

Vara: Probably might not go to whatever you said, but I do need a hyperdrive. Thankfully, Greed has one. So I'll tag along, but I'll shadow you all. 

Stolas: Oh, that's fine. Do as you wish, just don't get yourself killed.

Vara: That's the plan. 

He then turns off the comlink as he gets up and stretches. After taking a shower, he dresses back into his inquisitor attire and walks out of his room. As he takes the elevator down to the main lobby, he saw some spears thrown at Angel Dust. He stopped as looks over, seeing Vaggie angered by Angel's antics and rebuttals. 

Vaggie: I seriously had enough of you! How can you even call yourself a patron if you don't abide to what Charlie says?!

Angel: Listen, toots. It's just not my thing. And besides, I have a job to go to.

Vaggie: No, no, no! You are suppose to be here, so that you can follow Charlie's rules to be redeemed!

While they were arguing, Vara manages to yank the spear out of the pillar near him and examine the head. He saw that it wasn't any normal blade, but was coated with strong magic that demons are vulnerable against. 

While examining the spear, Vaggie was angered by Angel as she then threw a chair at him, only to almost hit Vara. But the chair stopped in air as Vara hand his arm up, using the Force to slowly set the chair back to it's original place. Vaggie was surprised yet again as to how he was doing it, but Angel didn't question it further.