Chapter 4: The King of Hell & A Unbroken Deal... Broken

After dropping off Blitzo back in Imp City, Vara and Cherri were on the Scimitar as they headed back to Pentagram City. But with the events that happened in the Greed Ring, Vara cloaked the Scimitar and made it hidden. The two then land near the Hazbin Hotel as they got out of the ship and were walking back. 

Vara: I'm surprised that you can pilot my ship well. 

Cherri: I didn't know I could do it if I tried. I needed to help out somehow. 

Vara: And you came through. Thanks. 

Cherri: Right. Oh, by the way, here. 

She then tosses an object at Vara. He catches it and opens it to reveal what was inside. 

Vara: Coaxium. This is perfect to replace my other one. I have the hyperdrive again. 

Cherri: ... So does that mean... you're leaving?

Vara: .. Well, it is off that a human is in Hell. It wouldn't sit right... but I don't care. I'm gonna stick around. 

Cherri: Are you sticking around because you can basically travel to any ring, or you just don't want me sad?

Vara: ... Well, both or the latter. 

He then walks over to the Scimitar and replaces the old Coaxium with the new one, powering up the ship and attaining hyperdrive once again. 

Vara: Perfect. 

He then walks back over to Cherri and both walk back to the hotel. As they enter inside, they see Charlie, Vaggie, and Alastor near the fireplace. 

Charlie: Vara, you're back. Where were you?

Vara: I was called by Stolas to overshadow him in Greed. Cherri smuggled herself into my ship and we practically destroyed a droid factory that was recreating B1 Battle Droids from the extinct Separatists. Oh, and we also retrieved a canister of Coaxium for my ship to power up the hyperdrive. 

Vaggie: What? Coaxium? What the hell is that?

Vara: You'd understand if you were in space... el genia.

Vaggie growls as he understood what he said from his sarcastic tone. 

Charlie: Wait, you destroyed a factory in Greed? Do you know what you just did?

Vara: So what? Some sort of jester gonna come after me? Matter of fact, every ruler? They don't know the full embrace of the dark side much as I do. 

Alastor: This dark side can be said in so many ways. 

Vaggie: Okay, can we talk about the bombing elephant in the room? You went to Greed?!

Cherri: So what if I did? 

Charlie: I don't want to be rude, but sinners can't go to any ring, Cherri. You should know of this. 

Cherri: Whatever, you know I'm a troublemaker anyway. Besides, I'd like to stick close to this guy~

Vara: ... 

Just now, the door opens slowly as a man in a white suit with a top hat walks in. Vara senses alot of power coming from him as he kept his ground, only for Charlie to notice very quick. 

Charlie: Dad?