Chapter 5: Ancestry Revealed & Maul

With the Scimitar landing next to the hotel, the imps stay inside as Vara escorts Angel and Cherri back to the hotel. 

Angel: You sure this is a good idea for us to come back here?

Vara: You've done alot for the Princess, so yes. And besides, I don't think Val and Vox will be coming back again. 

Angel: Yeah, you can say that.... Hey, Vara... thanks for saving us back there. You really didn't have to. 

Vara: I guess Charlie's rubbing off on me. I don't want to say any of my friends suffer from scum.. such as Val and Vox. 

Angel nods as he walks back inside. Cherri looks at Vara as she had her hands behind her back while Vara pulls out two files. 

Cherri: Those are the contracts me and Angie took.... for being owned by those two. 

Vara: ... Why did you both take the deal? 

Cherri: Angie... he was on the verge of being jobless, and Valentino saw that as a way to use him. He used him for drugs and alot of pervy stuff. I tried helping Angie, but that lead me to being owned by Vox. In the end... we couldn't leave. 

Vara looks at the contracts for a moment as he then levitates them using the Force. 

Vara: Well... *ignites lightsaber* consider yourselves retired.

He smile as he then slices upwards, destroying the contracts and having the two break free from Valentino and Vox. Seeing the contracts destroyed, Cherri wastes no time as she walks over towards Vara, grabbing his face and sharing a kiss with him. He was taken by surprise, but he eventually lets it happen as the two embrace for the first time. 

Vara felt something for the very first time in his life, something that he never witnessed at all. It was a feeling to keep Cherri safe from harm and to be closer. After sharing their first kiss, they break it off as Cherri taps Vara's nose. 

Cherri: Looks like you won't get rid of me at all~ Thank you, Vara... for everything. 

Vara: .. *smiles* 

She then walks back inside the hotel as Vara hovers his hand over his mouth, reminiscing on the kiss he had with her. He then starts to walk back towards the Scimitar and heads inside the ship, as the imps saw what had happened. 

Blitzo: You're in love.

Vara then uses the Force to chuck a random blaster towards Blitzo's head. 

Blitzo: Ow. 

Vara then powers up the Scimitar and takes off, flying away from Pentagram City and towards Imp City. While flying, Vara decides to put it on autopilot. 

Vara: We'll be back as soon as we know it. 

He spins around on his chair and turns towards the others.  

Loona: So you are from space? I find that hard to believe. 

Vara: Believe what you think. I'm not from Earth at all. There's more then just Earth and the Solar System in the Outer Rim. 

Blitzo: Hm. 

Moxxie: Hell's only calling you by an Inquisitor. Just what is that?

Vara: Think of it like assassins. Inquisitors are known for killing Jedi all around the galaxy for the Empire. 

Blitzo: Okay, I really don't understand all of that Jedi mumbo jumbo. But you kill people, so you're alright in my books kid. 

Vara: Well, non believers do say hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.