Chapter 2: The Princess of Hell

Vara was now arriving at his ship on his speeder, with Cherri joining him to see it. As they get off the speeder, Cherri looks on as she saw Vara enter the Scimitar. 

Cherri: Okay, I'll bite. You are from space. 

She then enters the ship and saw the controls, perplexed and shocked at everything she saw. Vara was in the other room, changing as Cherri walks over to the cockpit, looking at the controls and having her jaw dropped. 

She then walks over and saw the armory of the ship. She then picks up a thermal detonator as she then clicks it.

Cherri: Uh..

As it was beeping slowly, it was pulled away from her hands as Vara used the Force to telekinetically pull it to his hands, turning it off in the process. 

Vara: Had this go off, you would owe me alot of money

Cherri: Wait, that's a bomb?

Vara: Thermal Detonator. Yes. 

He then tosses back to her.

Vara: Just watch where you press. 

Cherri: I'm sorry, but seeing all of this is new. I'm practically in shocked that you live like this. 

Vara: You'd get used to it.

Cherri: .. So, you're from space, what's it like?

Vara: ... Well, it can depend on your perspective. For me, it's like freedom. But in actuality, it's war. 

Cherri: Wait.. there are wars in space?

Vara: Mhm. And you're looking at the Empire's one and only Inquisitor. I can't share my secrets with you, since you're some other mercenary I just met along with your spider friend. 

Cherri: Okay, kid. I don't consider myself as a merc, I'm more of a fighter myself. 

Vara: Of turf wars?

Cherri: Yeah, I mean, what can be worse then the war in space?

Vara: .. Alot more then you think.... *shakes head* I'm sorry, I was rude to not say this. But we haven't properly introduced ourselves. I'm Vara, an Inquisitor. 

Cherri: Cherri Bomb~ It's nice to meet you.

Vara: *smile softly* For a Cyclops... you are beautiful in your own way. Just... how did you end up here? 

Cherri: ... It's... not what I like to talk about. 

Vara: ... I see. 

Cherri: What about you? How did a handsome boy like you end up here alive and well? Not to mention get your ship here.

Vara: ... Well... it's complicated. My master sent me away so that I can complete my training, and be out of his masters hands. I was ambushed by rebels, and I... somehow ended up here by creating a rift using the Force.